Painthor

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Painthor

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Ugly Balcony Revived

Daniel and his helper painted my balcony walls an ceiling. They ensured that furniture, plants, windows and the floor were protected, and free of paint. The lines between the two colours used are crisp with no stray paint. When they were done, everything was cleaned up and all debris was removed. Both Daniel and his helper were polite and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use Painthor again, and recommend them to others.

It's been a pleasure colouring your Lifestyle, your Balcony it's now Marvellous :)

Regards,

Interior and Front Porch Painting

Last summer Daniel removed the wallpaper, painted a bedroom and painted my front porch. The wallpaper removal was tough but he did it carefully. He helped me choose colours (which I still love a year later) and perfectly matched the green paint on my porch. The job was done beautifully and he was pleasant and easy to work with. I absolutely recommend Painthor.

Thanks for your business and trust!! We are thrill that Painthor Inc. presence and work was more than impeccable. We are looking forward being part of your next project :)

Daksh in Toronto
Daksh in Toronto

Whole house painting

Daneil and his team did a perfect job. I gave him a day or 2 for the whole house, he did it before time. He got some additional work done as well which I forgot to tell him. I would recommend him to all my friends for sure.

Mr. Paul and Family it's been a pleasure colouring your beautiful place. The whole Painthor Inc. team says hi and thank your business and your trust before, during and after the project.

Daniel Forero.

vbicks
vbicks

Interior panting

Top service Painthor inc! Great professional service and very precise paint job. I definitely recommended their serive

Thank you! It’s been a pleasure colouring your lifestyle, we really appreciate your business.

Kostas K.
Kostas K.

Kitchen renovation

Great experience! Finished on time. Super friendly and honest. Clean and organized work environment. Definitely considering them for another project.

Thank you! It was a pleasure colouring your lifestyle.

Paul.kio
Paul.kio

Painted entire house

Daniel was professional and friendly but more importantly his craftmanship and attention to details were phenomenal.
He painted a set of stairs as well (trim and face) and my tin ceiling.
I would highly recommend using this company, I will surely use them again.

Thank you for letting Painthor Inc. colour your Lifestyle!

Daniel F.

Mcewan
Mcewan

Entire condo

Daniel is very personable and more importantly I was impressed he did the work himself in such short notice that’s the best part. He will be painting our home soon.

It was pleasure Colouring your lifestyle Painthor Inc.

Rob
Rob
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repaint basement

Daniel got back to me right away, came by and gave me a quote. He was available that weekend and he and his partner worked late and hard and finished up on Sunday. Very, very professional in their approach and execution. And just all round nice guys (my dog misses them too). Can’t wait to redo upstairs because I know who I’m calling!

Thanks so much for everything Rob! It's been a pleasure Colouring your Lifestyle, we miss her too (lovely angel); Painthor Inc. will be more than glad to assist you any time with your commercial and residential projects.

andres.f.florido
andres.f.florido

Condo Painted

Painthor Painting did an amazing job at my condo, the trim looks incredible as well as the new colour that layes on my walls. Thank you!

Thank you for letting us colour your Lifestyle!

Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Condo painting

Thanks Painthor Painting. Incredible job, very satisfied with the results, I'd definitely request your services again.

It was a pleasure Colouring your Lifestyle, Thanks for the hospitality with Painthor's crew!

More about Painthor

Painthor's team feels proud and committed providing the best painting services in the city, understanding the unique demands of Torontians lifestyles and needs for their Residential or Commercial space, we deliver a game changing experience in harmony with our customer’s always achieving pulchritude and sharpness on every drop of paint.

+Residential Interior and Exterior painting.
+Commercial Painting.
+Spray Painting.
+Power Washing
+Industrial Coating.
+Wood Staining and Finishing.

Let us Colour your Lifestyle! Check us out on Instagram