Aquality Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Aquality Plumbing & Heating

Terry K. from Calgary
Terry K. from Calgary

Excellent service, fast and responsive. Highly Recommended

I've used Aquality Plumbing several times for work in regards to my rental unit, as recently as December of last year, I'm apologize for not leaving a review earlier. From start to finish the interaction with the team in getting a quote, and then getting booked in was pain free and hassle free. The work was done (in the most recent case a replacement of a leaky faucet) quickly and much to the satisfaction of my tenant with little fuss.

I whole recommend them for such an easy hassle free experience.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

New Furnaces in Calgary

Aquality installed 2 new high efficiency furnaces in our home. David worked patiently with me to recommend 3 viable and alternative options for replacing our 2 existing 56 year old furnaces. I was delighted with the time David took, the proffesional advice he offered, and the resulting furnaces he installed. Aquality continues to be our vendor of choice for our plumbing and heating needs. He worked through Adam and Lee at AirTowne for this job, and Wow Adam and Lee (and Kendra!) are great people too, and really know their way around HVAC.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend David and Aquility for plumbing AND heating, and can now say the same for Adam and Lee at AirTowne.

Dr Rory in Calgary
Dr Rory in Calgary

Excellence begins with aquality

To most businesses, excellence in customer care, quality and satisfaction is the end goal of hard work. For aquality plumbing and heating, excellence is the starting point.

Beyond the call of duty, beyond satisfaction.

If working with a company who will leave you raving afterwards is your goal, then look no further and contact aquality for your business and home needs.

Kristal in Calgary
Kristal in Calgary

Always Excellent Service

One of my tenants called me on a cold Friday evening a few weeks ago, reporting that the furnace was making a screeching sound. He turned it off and alerted me to the problem. I called Aquality immediately. Steve assessed and fixed the problem within 90min of my call, making sure my tenant had heat for the cold snap ahead.

I have used Aquality multiple times for all of my rental property and personal residence plumbing and heating needs. Their staff are professional, courteous and do a great job every single time.

More about Aquality Plumbing & Heating

Aquality Plumbing & Heating has been proudly servicing Calgary & surrounding areas for more than 13 years. Experts in Customer Service of Residential & Small Commercial Service & Renovations, we understand that when we are in your home, it's personal. You deserve someone who is honest, accountable for the work, ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?