NUMBER 1 MOVERS

Reviews for NUMBER 1 MOVERS

Winewench in Hamilton
Winewench in Hamilton

Move

After several bad experiences in the past, I was worried hiring movers for my Mom, but when these guys got there, I knew right away it was going to be a different experience. They were courteous, friendly, patient, and put us at ease. From booking right through until after the move, it was impressive the way we were treated. They handled everything with care, and my Mom who is 72, was so happy! I will be moving within a year or so, and you can bet Ill be hiring Number 1 Movers to do it...I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to others! Thanks for a great experience!

Thank you so much. we are so happy you were pleased with your move.

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Moving

The two young men were extremely personable, quick and very careful with my furniture.
Pricing was excellent as well. Courtney was good about keeping in touch.
Definitely will recommend to friends.

Sincerely Eva

Thank you Eva, we are so happy we made your move a pleasent one.

dmulay
dmulay

Moving

Number 1 movers were great. The guys were professional, polite and handled my belongings with care. Even when an item was accidentally loaded on to the truck that wasn't supposed to, which was my fault cause I forgot to tell them not to, they did not get impatient. Instead graciously unloaded it for me. I will definitely use Number 1 movers again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for movers.

Thank You for your great review! It was pleasure to assist you with your move!

joanna A.
joanna A.
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Move in to nursing home

Adrian was amazing. He did the job on such short notice. Super friendly and would call him again in the future

Thank you so much for your review Joanna. It was our pleasure making your moving as stress free as possible. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Courtenay
Account Manager

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Highly recommended moving company

I would like to compliment Number 1 Movers for the excellent job they did for us. The employees were very impressive, polite, professional and hard working. The team is young, energetic and they seem very experienced. They took a great care of our personal belongings. The job was done fast and on time.
Thank you again for a stress- free moving experience. We will always recommend your services to everyone seeking a reliable, professional, well organized moving company. best wishes, Isabela and Alberto

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy we were able to make your experience stress free. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

Your Number1 Movers.

Cory1776 in Hamilton
Cory1776 in Hamilton

Moving

Where to start. I moved with them at the end of February. They called me the day before and said they were working a long night so have to add an extra person for the move, which will cost me more to have that extra one person. He told me this would make it go faster. Still not sure how this is my fault they overworked themselves and are making me pay for it.

I was quoted around 700 as it was a very easy move. They took 3 hours longer then they quoted me (even after adding an extra person that I’m paying for) and the truck they sent was a 15’ which they say is standard. Definitely not to move a 2 bedroom place. They couldn’t fit it in one go and I was moving from oakville to Milton so that’s an extra 50 minutes of driving I had to pay for.

There were lots of hidden fees, and I would have paid more if they didn’t let me pay cash with our tax.

I can’t believe it was double my quote. They told me no hidden fees. Don’t trust these people and book with someone else. Oh and a “flight of stairs” which they say is 4 stairs. Is an extra 30.00 so add that on for every 4 stairs you have.

Thanks for taking the time to write your review about Number 1 Movers. We are extremely surprised to hear about these concerns, as we take customer service very serious. It looks like there was some miscommunication during the service. We do apologize for any extra costs endured during the service. If there is any way to resolve this issue, please feel free to contact myself, Courtenay, directly at 289-925-9472 and hopefully we can find a fair way to move forward. Thanks again!

Tumo in Stoney Creek
Tumo in Stoney Creek

Two bedroom apartment

These guys moved me back in April from Hamilton to Ancaster. Good movers came on time. Some of our stuff wasn't packed well so they had to pack it properly.
All the furniture in the moving blankets which I really liked!
One of my daughter's cabinets was broken and Rob offered to fix it for free!
Movers were polite ,respectful and what's most important they knew what they were doing- experienced crew!
It was my third time moving with a company and I would definitely stick with Number 1 movers.

Thank You Rob and Chase!
I would recommend them to anyone!

Hi! Thank You for your amazing review! It was pleasure to mover your family, give us a call anytime!

John in Hamilton
John in Hamilton
0 reviews Caledonia, ON

Billiards Table Move

Very efficient and polite employees! For a very fair cost they were able to partially un-assemble our slate billiards table during a full basement carpet installation and re-assemble on a moments notice! Even took the extra effort to ensure it was level upon the reinstatement. Would use again for sure. Highly recommend.

Thank You for that kind words John! We always try to make our customers happy so they come back to Us !!!

Diane in Hamilton
Diane in Hamilton

Movers

Great guys! Very professional. Rob works extremely hard.
They were on time and didn’t take any breaks.
Took off one star because Adrian charged me $45 for travel time. Wasn’t told before they got here. I don’t like hidden fees.
Besides that minor thing, everything was perfect!

Diane thank You for Your review, it was pleasure working for You!

Adrian

Nation  in Toronto
Nation in Toronto

Movers

Adrian and Rob were very professional in their service. They were punctual, all furniture was wrapped, and nothing was damaged. Overall I am very pleased with the service they provided, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to move in the future!

Thank You for Your great review!

Adrian

More about NUMBER 1 MOVERS

You may see many moving companies, so why choose us?
Let us tell you our special features...

Number 1 Movers is a one stop solution to all your Moving needs.

Your wish is our command.
Moving is quick and easy
We are affordably and reasonably priced.