NUMBER 1 MOVERS

Cara M.
Cara M.
1 review , ON

Moving my piano

Excellent, professional service to move my fragile and heavy piano. Great attention to detail. Made sure no damage to the piano or either house. Highly recommend. Great value.

Hi Cara,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you were pleased with our services.

Have a wonderful day!

- Team Number 1 Movers

BV
BV

Moving

They seemed pretty good at first. Moved a 4 bedroom house with minimal furniture since I sold majority prior to move. Mainly 4 beds, 2 desks, one freezer remainder was boxes. I was extremely organized and labelled everything very clearly as to where it should go. Came with to small of a truck for moving a house. Upon the second load before unloading made me pay. Then the entire move shifted to hell once they got payment and spoke to boss that things were okay. They took an expensive desk to the basement at the new house when I clearly showed them where my new office was to go, became extremely angry, when moving it up to the office they never secured the drawers and let them smash open while moving it. Never put protective blankets down on the new house and didn’t protect the brand new hardwood flooring or stairs. Put boxes wherever they chose. When I went back to the old house they just apparently shoved items thru the front door and never protected it. (Eg. Could of taken front door off to proctect it) I absolutely do NOT recommend this company!!! By the time you fix THEIR mistakes etc. A bit more expensive reputable company would have been way cheaper!!

Good Morning,

We are so sorry you were unhappy with our services. We pride on offering our customers a stress free move and the best customer service in the industry.

Please reach out to our office so we can find a solution to rectify this situation.

289-925-9472

NUMBER 1 MOVERS
(289) 925-9472
Hamilton
L8G 3N8

i must say my experience with number1 movers was great! My wife am i were moving from a three bedroom apartment to a townhouse and needed it done in one day. The movers showed up on time and ready to go, they were very professional and well equipped. There was no damage to my belongings and they finished the job in the time that was discussed. i will definitely be a returning customer for any future moves!

Thank you Sam for your review. We are so happy you had a great experience.

Dan in Hamilton
Dan in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

4 bedroom move

I started looking for moving company in Hamilton 2 months before my moving date. I wanted to make sure that I will get good service in resonable price and hiring this guys was a great choice!
Affordable and very professional.
From the moment of booking until the last box everything went smooth.
That was a long day (4 bedroom house) and they did't complain even for a minute.

Dan, it was a pleasure to work for your family!
" Relax, it's done! "

Adrian (owner)

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Move Oakville to Burlington

Best moving experience of my life and I moved many times. Professional and polite people- they knew exactly how to handle my heavy antique furniture. I never saw this level of service before. My warm recimendiarecom for this moving company!

Andrew thank You for your kind words!
We wish you all the best!

Number 1 Movers team.

Winewench in Hamilton
Winewench in Hamilton

Move

After several bad experiences in the past, I was worried hiring movers for my Mom, but when these guys got there, I knew right away it was going to be a different experience. They were courteous, friendly, patient, and put us at ease. From booking right through until after the move, it was impressive the way we were treated. They handled everything with care, and my Mom who is 72, was so happy! I will be moving within a year or so, and you can bet Ill be hiring Number 1 Movers to do it...I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to others! Thanks for a great experience!

Thank you so much. we are so happy you were pleased with your move.

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Moving

The two young men were extremely personable, quick and very careful with my furniture.
Pricing was excellent as well. Courtney was good about keeping in touch.
Definitely will recommend to friends.

Sincerely Eva

Thank you Eva, we are so happy we made your move a pleasent one.

dmulay
dmulay

Moving

Number 1 movers were great. The guys were professional, polite and handled my belongings with care. Even when an item was accidentally loaded on to the truck that wasn't supposed to, which was my fault cause I forgot to tell them not to, they did not get impatient. Instead graciously unloaded it for me. I will definitely use Number 1 movers again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for movers.

Thank You for your great review! It was pleasure to assist you with your move!

Adrian (owner)

joanna A.
joanna A.
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Move in to nursing home

Adrian was amazing. He did the job on such short notice. Super friendly and would call him again in the future

Thank you so much for your review Joanna. It was our pleasure making your moving as stress free as possible. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Courtenay
Account Manager

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Highly recommended moving company

I would like to compliment Number 1 Movers for the excellent job they did for us. The employees were very impressive, polite, professional and hard working. The team is young, energetic and they seem very experienced. They took a great care of our personal belongings. The job was done fast and on time.
Thank you again for a stress- free moving experience. We will always recommend your services to everyone seeking a reliable, professional, well organized moving company. best wishes, Isabela and Alberto

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy we were able to make your experience stress free. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

Your Number1 Movers.

More about NUMBER 1 MOVERS

You may see many moving companies, so why choose us?
Let us tell you our special features...

Number 1 Movers is a one stop solution to all your Moving needs.

Your wish is our command.
Moving is quick and easy
We are affordably and reasonably priced.

WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT