Number 1 Movers

Moving & Storage
Hamilton ON L8G 3N8

Reviews for Number 1 Movers

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Deceiving Students that there is a 10% discount...

While booking I was told I would receive a 10% student discount, hence I made the deposit. Once the move was over I was charged without the discount, called up customer service he said "We are not making money so we can't give you the discount."

I will never suggest this company to any person unless they want to be deceived upon. And I'll definitely be warning people in the student group where you have your hundreds of potential customers at McMaster University. 460$ for moving 4 furniture to a 5 minute away destination...

Neil
Neil
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

HUGE move handled efficiently and professionally

Firstly, my apologies for taking so long to post this review…We have been SO busy after such a big move, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for looking after my move after moving both my brother AND my mother.

Your crew on the day of our move from Orangeville to Windsor were very professional and pleasure to be around.

Despite the extremely warm weather and the complications of such a long distance move Conrad, David, Ryan, Mikey and Derrell handled the move efficiently, effectively and with the utmost courtesy.

Thanks again for everything

Paul Slizys in Ancaster
Paul Slizys in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Choose another company

This is a very easy review to write because the men doing the work were some of the best moving muscle that I have ever used and I’ve moved at least 6 times. We had some tricky items and the guys treated them with special care and handled everything professionally and in a steady manner making sure not to eat up unnecessary billable time for us.

The Booking takes some getting used to because it’s not a traditional process which is great. I was expecting the usual sales rep to make an appointment and give a quote that would never be accurate. Instead it’s all done very quickly and easily online with a simple deposit!

The price they quote is very fair and the actual price to quote was only a $400 difference so I was pleased with their rates and the crew’s professionalism. Now here’s the big difference with Number 1 Movers Vs anybody else that I have ever used...the owners commitment to the customer and let me make it clear that I am not related to anyone with the company or employed by the company

Would I use them again...without hesitation and I recommend them 100% because if their commitment to the customer from top down

Nancy in Stoney Creek
Nancy in Stoney Creek
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

freezer and other things removal

The team arrived on time and went straight to work. My freezer held 50 turkeys was old and immense. Removed with no damage to my walls. The other items were easy. The workers were very nice friendly and professional. They had their own tools and even repaired my screen door that they did not have too. Everything disposed of. I like that they try to recycle if possible. I would definitely recommend this firm and use them again. Thanks

Nancy it was a pleasure helping you!!!

Kelly in Hamilton
Kelly in Hamilton
1 review , ON

Moving Grimsby

Very positive experience with this guys!
Our 3 bedroom house plus basement full of stuff moved in 6h!!! It was great to watch this guys working,so organized.
4 movers,all of them exteemext professional (unfortunately don't remember all names)
Big thank you for whole team and Courteney in the office

Kelly it was a pleasure to help you. Feel free to refer us to your friends and family!
thank you!
Adrian

Cara M.
Cara M.
1 review , ON

Moving my piano

Excellent, professional service to move my fragile and heavy piano. Great attention to detail. Made sure no damage to the piano or either house. Highly recommend. Great value.

Hi Cara,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you were pleased with our services.

Have a wonderful day!

- Team Number 1 Movers

BV
BV
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving

They seemed pretty good at first. Moved a 4 bedroom house with minimal furniture since I sold majority prior to move. Mainly 4 beds, 2 desks, one freezer remainder was boxes. I was extremely organized and labelled everything very clearly as to where it should go. Came with to small of a truck for moving a house. Upon the second load before unloading made me pay. Then the entire move shifted to hell once they got payment and spoke to boss that things were okay. They took an expensive desk to the basement at the new house when I clearly showed them where my new office was to go, became extremely angry, when moving it up to the office they never secured the drawers and let them smash open while moving it. Never put protective blankets down on the new house and didn’t protect the brand new hardwood flooring or stairs. Put boxes wherever they chose. When I went back to the old house they just apparently shoved items thru the front door and never protected it. (Eg. Could of taken front door off to proctect it) I absolutely do NOT recommend this company!!! By the time you fix THEIR mistakes etc. A bit more expensive reputable company would have been way cheaper!!

Good Morning,

We are so sorry you were unhappy with our services. We pride on offering our customers a stress free move and the best customer service in the industry.

Please reach out to our office so we can find a solution to rectify this situation.

289-925-9472

Have a wonderful day,

Number1movers

sam in Welland
sam in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

move

i must say my experience with number1 movers was great! My wife am i were moving from a three bedroom apartment to a townhouse and needed it done in one day. The movers showed up on time and ready to go, they were very professional and well equipped. There was no damage to my belongings and they finished the job in the time that was discussed. i will definitely be a returning customer for any future moves!

Thank you Sam for your review. We are so happy you had a great experience.

Dan in Hamilton
Dan in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

4 bedroom move

I started looking for moving company in Hamilton 2 months before my moving date. I wanted to make sure that I will get good service in resonable price and hiring this guys was a great choice!
Affordable and very professional.
From the moment of booking until the last box everything went smooth.
That was a long day (4 bedroom house) and they did't complain even for a minute.

Dan, it was a pleasure to work for your family!
" Relax, it's done! "

Adrian (owner)

More about Number 1 Movers

You may see many moving companies, so why choose us? Let us tell you our special features. . . Number 1 Movers is a one stop solution to all your Moving needs. Your wish is our command. Moving is quick and easy We are affordably and reasonably priced. WE NOW ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Hamilton?