Power Moving

Reviews for Power Moving

Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.

Move

Best movers I have ever had. They were professional, efficient, reasonable, and reliable. I would HIGHLY recommend them. Extremely pleased with their service.

Hi Adrienne, Thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance again in the future!

Pardus in Toronto
Pardus in Toronto

Excellent Move

The three men sent to move my one bedroom apartment were strong personable and courteous. They did all the things I needed without me having to ask and did not damage or mar any of my possessions. They also gave me extra boxes when I had run out and did not complain about any of my requests.

I was very satisfied with the company and the individuals and recommended them to my sister who they also moved this week. Three different men, same excellent service.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and recommending us. We wish you all the best in your new home!

Andre in North York
Andre in North York

Toronto to Ottawa moving

Exemplar customer service. Super professional team. Josh and Robert are the stars. Excellent problem resolution and issue mitigation. Would recommend with no hesitation. They deliver no matter the circumstances are.

Thank you, Andre, for choosing Power Moving to help you with your move. It was our pleasure to come and assist you and we will be happy to assist you again in the future. We wish you all the best in your new home!

Dana in North York
Dana in North York

Condo move

Amazing service, amazing movers!
I'm so glad I used power moving for my move
The movers arrived on time, wrapped everything and was very careful with my belongings and were very polite
I'm definitely will use them again and will recommend them to my family and friends

Thank you Dana for choosing Power Moving to help you with your move. It was our pleasure to come and assist you and we will be happy to assist you again in the future!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Worst moving company!!

They started at 10:30am and finished at 4:30am the next day!! 16 hours to move a 2000sqf house. The truck they sent was too small and couldn’t fit everything. On top of that they broke the leg of my $20K piano, damaged my walls, broke the banister, broke pictures, scratched my antique jewellery stand and so much more. Do NOT use this company!!!!

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, your review are very important to us.
I just want to correct you on a few things that you mentioned above.

First of all, this is 2158 sq ft + 1064 sq ft below grade house. more than 150% from whatv that you mentioned. This is a 4 bedrooms house. The truck that we sent you, it's 30ft truck, a huge truck (while most of the moving companies will provide you with 24th-26ft)
So we sent you a 30ft truck with 3 guys and later on, we sent you another truck 20ft with 2 more guys (as you asked on the beginning not to have them as you didn't want to pay extra charge for the 2nd truck) to help finish the job. 16 hours to move 4 bedroom house sounds reasonable

About the damages:
1. The movers didn't broke your piano leg, this is absolutely not true. You asked the movers to bring the piano to the second floor (around 8 stairs) the movers lift the piano to the second floor. The piano wasn't easy to carry and the leg of the piano was chipped 1 inch. Our office have pictures to proof it

2. The walls in the house wasn't damaged except 1 small dent (we have a picture of that too) that happened when the movers carry the piano to the second floor.

3. Yes, unfortunately one of the banister pop out from the spot while the piano was carried upstairs

4. The pictures didn't broke. Only 1 picture had the glass cracked

5. The antique jewelry was fully covered with a moving blanket. when the movers took the blankets out you looked on that and you didn't mentioned any damage on that.

6. You are writing this review after you refused to pay, even that we promised you that we will fix all those issues as we are always put our customers above everything. More than 95% of our customers are very happy and satisfied from our service and you are more than welcome to check another reviews here or at our Google page.

Feel free to contact me at anytime, that we will resolve those issues that happened as we want you to be happy from our service like most of our customers.

Service it's not only about to finish the job, it's also about to solve issues when they happened

James
Power Moving
647-385-8846

Hnasar73
Hnasar73

Moving into my new house

There can be many words and compliments can be wrote, but nothing to say but the truth. Such a dedication and good working people honest and good attributes, wish them well in everything and advice everyone to call them their work is non stop until it’s 100%

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We wish you all the best in your new home!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

This is a racket! They took 14 hours to move a 2 bedroom apartment! AND CHARGED FOR their own incompetence

Please read the update to this story - I'm taking legal action.
This is simply insane!

(Original Post)
How does it take ANYONE 14 hours ($2200) to move a 2 bedroom, PRE-PACKED apartment? Seriously, they should have done this move inside 8 hours and they are overcharging customers for their own incompetence.

What a racket!

(UPdate)
At first Power Moving Inc (ON-2553248) requested that this review was removed by Homestars. Homestars asked me if there was proof of my story and I had to send them the invoice as proof.
Once I had uploaded my invoice as proof that this is a legit review... you won't believe what Power Moving Inc. did!

Because I was brave enough to post my review, using my real name... they looked me up on google and posted a fake 1 star review on my business profile. There's not much I can do about this.... google doesn't verify reviewers. So now it's tit-for-tat - starting with a company who refused to make things right after their wrong...

I now have to sue them....

This could have been so easy guys!
1. Do the right thing: - Refund your mistake
2. I might post that "in the end - they made things right and proved that they could admit to their mistakes" in my review.

Now I know why there is an 'anonymous' review option .... so that vendors don't retaliate against legitimate, unresolved complaints.
I'm livid!

ted in Toronto
ted in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Unloading truck

The most amazing experience. The move was incredibly smooth and was the most relaxing experience. They came in with smiles and with a great heart. They valued all my furniture which was a pleasure to see. Would recommend from power moving from this point in on the guys were absolutely great.

Hi Ted, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are glad you had a positive experience with us. We will be very happy to assist you again in the future.

Caroline in North York
Caroline in North York

Moving from Burlington to Minden

Josh, Edgar and Kevin were all polite, professional and careful with all of our belongings. It was a long day, but in the end our move was problem free. Thanks!!

Hi Caroline, thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance again in the future!

escott60 in Hamilton
escott60 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

A great move

Excellent communication and very professional. A job well done and we are very satisfied. Everything was exactly as quoted and done in a timely manner with no issues at all

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance again in the future!

More about Power Moving

Welcome to Power Moving
Helping you with a successful move is what we are all about. We will work with you every step of the way to make moving your household or office as easy and economical as possible. Getting the job done right, the first time, is our main goal. At Power Moving - we make moving a "breeze!" We guarantee it!!

Guarantee
Professional and Experienced Movers
Fully Equipped Moving Trucks
FREE On-Site Estimates
Highly Competitive Rates
Professional Staff to Assist with Every Step of Your Move
For us, as a leading moving company in Toronto, your peace of mind is just as equally important and we put at your disposal the most valuable tools and means.

Our Company’s moving experts are prepared and ready to assist you, from your first call and all the way to the new location, providing a positive note to your new beginning. That’s what makes us the best moving company for you!

Residential Moving