Avl Landscape & Design

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Innisfil  >  Avl Landscape & Design

Reviews for Avl Landscape & Design

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

New Walkway

We hired AVL to replace the existing 24" concrete paver style slab front walkway to our new home with interlocking and flagstone. They did a great job sloping everything away from the foundations and it looks great. Very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Minor deficiencies were promptly repaired and the final product looks amazing. Highly recommended!

Sal in Toronto
Sal in Toronto

Fixed old leaning interlock wall and wobbly interlock front steps!

Our old interlock wall was leaning onto the neighbours’ side and at risk of collapsing. We also had front interlock steps that kept shifting out of place, making them wobbly and creating an unsafe gap. We saw the AVL guys working on a large project on our street and asked for a quote. The timeline and price quoted were reasonable. It’s also hard to find companies that can work on these smaller projects. They started when they said they would and the crew worked long hours to finish ahead of schedule. Very respectable crew and very knowledgeable. The wall is nice and straight and looks new! The front steps are now very steady! Would recommend this company!

Hi sal we like to thank you for such a great review.

Interlock driveway and retaining walls

AVL Landscape did an amazing job in removing old interlock from the driveway, digging out to level the area and creating a new interlock driveway, walkway and small retaining walls. The quality of the workmanship was high and they were very reliable and dependable. They arrived when scheduled and worked long days to complete the project. They are young men who are very respectful and eager to do a good job. Nick provided suggestions for the awkward space and everything worked out extremely well. Several of my neighbors have commented how good everything now looks. I would have no hesitation to hire them for any future work.

Thank you so much jan for such a great review. I am happy that we completed the work to your satisfaction. I look forward to doing any other future jobs for you and your family.

Julesdib in Vaughan
Julesdib in Vaughan

Fantastic interlock and landscape work with great service

Having AVL landscaping complete the work at my home was one of the best decsisions I have made in my experience with home modifications. The guys from the company were great and very accommodating as well as trustworthy. I left the job in there hands where they gave me a detailed breakdown of the work to be completed and explained it in a manner where I was able to understand the project as well as how they planned on taking it on. Very organized bunch as well with strong attention to detail, great work and would recommend AVL to anybody looking for landscaping and interlock work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to right such a nice review. Im very happy that we pleased you with how we worked and designed the project for you. I look forward to keeping a good relationship with you for any further project that you may need done.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

1357 clarence St

AVL Landscape provided my newly purchased home with a beautiful interlock driveway extension, 2 steps to the front patio, along with re-sod the back yard with patio slab installation. Provided excellent service, worked in rain when need be, and completed the job efficiently in a timely matter. Recommend hire for all landscape needs.

We like to thank you for writing such a great review. Please feel free to contact us for any future jobs

RD in Vaughan
RD in Vaughan

Landscaping

best company I have ever dealt with. Never late, when they say they are coming, they come. Any time I needed to get ahold of Anthony or Nick they were always there to talk. They knew exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. I don’t think I could be any more satisfied than I am. Would recommend to anyone Who asks. Thanks guys!

We like to thank you for such a great review. We look forward to working with you in the future

Al in Vaughan
Al in Vaughan

Interlock patio

Completed interlock patio with step down to pool. Wokers did an excellent job in a timely manner to my full satisfaction. Would highly recommend AVL landscape and design for any home project

thank you for choosing AVL to complete your landscaping project

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway & landscape

They did great work on our interlocking borders of our driveway. They take great pride in their work, are detailed/meticulous, creative and are customer oriented. They were very punctual and we did not have to be on their case about getting the job done on time. We would recommend them for any outdoor related projects!

we appreciate you choosing AVL to complete your landscape project

More about Avl Landscape & Design

AVL Landscape and design is a family orientated company with over 10 years of experience within the industry. Our number one priority is pleasing our clients and fulfilling their expectations. Our vast knowledge of top rated products and design allows our staff to cater uniquely to each project. We specialize in custom landscaping, offering personalized cedar decks, interlocking, concrete, water features (such as ponds, waterfalls), outdoor lighting effects, fire places and outdoor kitchens. We take great pride in our work and maintain a high standard of excellence in everything we do. We look forward to working on your next outdoor project and promise nothing less than the best.