DK Construction

Alina in Montreal
Alina in Montreal
1 review Châteauguay, QC

Wall Extention and Door Installation

I hired DK Construction to extend a wall and install a new door at my parents house. The job was done very quickly and very professionally, with a perfect finishing touch. Cleaning was done on spot. They even gave my parents a handle free of charge. The service was excellent, professionally done with no complaints. My parents and I were very satisfied, and will definitely contact DK Construction for future jobs and services. We already recommented DK Construction for our friends.

Thanks allot . It's was a pleasure to work with you.

tolyachiy30 in Montreal
tolyachiy30 in Montreal
1 review Montreal, QC

floor installation

Very good service, professional work done fast and clean, reasonable price. I will definably recommend their services, very approachable and accommodating service provider. it was a pleasure to do business with you. Good luck on your next deal.

Thank you very much, it's been a pleasure serving you. I hope you enjoyed my services,
5% will be deducted on the price of your future project, as you are the first reviewer.

Best Regards,
DK Construction

More about DK Construction

We had a big passion for construction and renovation and decided to make it a profession. ​ We decided to create an easy access tool to provide you with the main points about the job. DK Construction makes sure every job is done with care, perfection and a reason price. ...