Old Bridge Plumbing Inc.

Drainage Contractors
Acton ON L7J 1N3
Drainage Contractors
Old Bridge Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Old Bridge Plumbing Inc.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Plumbing repair (leaky valve and faucet)

Anthony was great! Very reasonably priced, fast, friendly and did a great job! I will be using him in the future for any work I need done and you should too!

Thank you very much for the review Stephanie.I really appreciate it

kirsten
kirsten
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Quickly repaired basement drain backup

I contacted Anthony from Old Bridge Plumbing on a holiday Monday regarding a plumbing issue in my basement. The drain in my furnace room was periodically backing up. Anthony replied back within minutes and was able to come to my home on my requested date. He was on time, super friendly and able to answer all of my questions. Best of all, he cleared the blockage quickly, explained everything, and was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Old Bridge Plumbing, and will use them again if the need arises.

Thank you for the review Kirsten.I really appreciate it.

nanci58
nanci58

Laundry tub and tap replacement

Had a very leaky faucet in laundry room, which was original 30+ yrs old. Anthony answered all my questions over email before I extended the job to him.
He replaced everything as well as changed out the old drain and old copper pipes, plus installed shut off valves.
Not only did he explain everything, but also gave me some important preventative advice, which I'll have him back to fix up.
I am very happy and impressed with Anthony's work, and would recommend and hire him again in a heartbeat!
Nanci

Thank you very much for the review Nanci.I'm glad you are satisfied with the work.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Bathroom faucet dripping

Anthony was prompt and courteous. He explained his fees up front and tried to fix the drip by cleaning the taps which would save me money. He explained everything he was doing and in the end had to replace both the cartridges. I would highly recommend Old Bridge Plumbing Inc. and will definitely call them for my next plumbing job!

Thank you very much for your kind review.I'm glad we were able to get the problem fixed

Jason Gatt
Jason Gatt
1 review , ON

Hot water tank

I called Anthony and left a message. He called back promptly and we made an appointment that same day!!! He showed up on time, he repaired my tank fairly quickly and was fair on his price!!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review.I'm happy that you were happy with the service.

Regards
Anthony

wd.bedrock
wd.bedrock
1 review Erin, ON

Plumbing Repair

I placed a service call to Anthony and received a very prompt reply and follow-up consultation. The various issues were addressed in a professional and courteous manner. I was very pleased with the service and will on Anthony for future plumbing issues.

Thank you very much for the kind words.Glad I was able to solve your problems

samantha.hudyma
samantha.hudyma
2 reviews Erin, ON

Entire Home Remodel

Anthony was extremely professional and I would recommend him without reservation. He started by providing a clear quote which detailed scope and approximate timeline of the work to be completed. He was punctual and courteous throughout the project. He completed all of the plumbing required in a full scale cottage and bunkie renovation and conducted other general contracting work for me as well (trim, tiling, kitchen cabinetry installation, etc.). He is an attention-to-detail person who offers a high quality of workmaship. Would hire again in a a heartbeat!!

Thank you so much for the kind words.It was a pleasure to do work for you.

mattwhalen24
mattwhalen24
1 review Milton, ON

Camera and Drain Snaking

Anthony was great and professional! I had issues with my drains backing up and Anthony showed up on time and ready to solve my problem. He used the camera to inspect the drains and tell me about what kind of condition they were in. Once he found out the problem he was able to snake the drains to clear them.

Highly recommended!

Thank you for your review and kind words.I'm glad I was able to help resolve the issue.

actonkim
actonkim
1 review Acton, ON

Plumbing

Very professional. Not overcharged.
Excellent communicator.
I had found a big problem on Friday late afternoon in 3 storied apartment building that caused sewer back up from between my drainage to town. It’s messy in basement. Tenants was worried about how long they had to wait to use toilet. I called several local plumbers and he’s the first and only guy responded to my call. And came on time Saturday and fixed in 1 1/2 hour using heavy duty machines.
I’ll use him again in the future for sure.

Thank you for your review and kind words Kevin.Glad I was able to resolve the issue for you and get your drains clear.

adamlatimer
adamlatimer
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Plumbing, fixing frozen and busted pipes, leveled toilet, added shut off valves

My pipes had frozen and burst. He was able to find and fix the issue and explain to me what happened and how to avoid it. He added shut off valves so that I could turn off the water to just the one washroom.

Thank you for the great review.I very much appreciate it and I'm glad I was able to help.

More about Old Bridge Plumbing Inc.

Here at Old Bridge Plumbing we offer a wide range of services.We are a full service and repair company and we also specialize in drains.

We do camera inspections and snaking of drains of all sizes to clear any blockages you may have.

We install and repair interior and exterior faucets,showers,toilets,hot water tanks and much more.

We aim to take care of the client the best we can and at the least expense to the client.