Shield Electric

jasonk
jasonk
1 review Burnaby, BC

Chandelier installation

I heard about this business from a friend. A very friendly and professional electrician came out to install two small and one large chandelier.
He was on time, knowledgable and helpful with suggestions like installing a dimmer switch. I will definitely ask this company to come back to do that for me.

Thanks for the great review Jason. We look forward to working with you in the future. The new chandeliers looked amazing.

Kellymshears
Kellymshears
1 review Delta, BC

Pot lighting in my kitchen and finishing of electrical outlets

Brian and his team were fantastic to work with! They are so professional and knowledgeable they made the electrical work we required so easy.

We couldn’t be happier with our new pot lighting! It has completely transformed our home by making it so warm and bright. I particularly love the flush mount LED’s that Brian suggested. After comparing them to the older ones that my parents have I much prefer mine.

I have already referred Shield Electric to one of my friends and won’t hesitste to do so again.

When renovations get stressful it’s such a relief to be able to trust your electrician and his team and tick one more thing off of your list.

I highly recommend Shield Electric. You will be thrilled by their work and so glad that you chose them!

Thanks very much for the positive review.

We were very happy to be able to complete this project on time and on budget for you.

The lighting looks great. The kitchen looks amazing.

We were also very lucky to meet your General Contractor, as he has called us for some more work.

Thanks again Kelly!

Olds E.
Olds E.
1 review Surrey, BC

Industrial caustic tank repair

There was an electrical box needed replacing, proficient service and knowledge and craftsmanship was excellent.

Thanks very much for the excellent review. We are trying to expand our business to more Industrial work, as we are skilled in all aspects of the trade.

Please feel free to call me anytime, any recommendations are appreciated.

Marcel Tau from New Westminster
Marcel Tau from New Westminster
4 reviews New Westminster, BC

Townhome reno

Brian and his team were extremely helpful and accommodating. They were punctual on our appointments and got a lot done in a day. They helped me with tips and took care with their work and how it would impact my reno and budget.
Would certainly work with them again.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the positive review Marcel. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kelicor L.
Kelicor L.
1 review Richmond, BC

Wiring Issue

Had an issue with a smoking electrical outlet. The electrician dispatched arrived at the scheduled time and was a most professional and personable guy. Fixed the wiring issue
and at the same time also diagnosed a problem with the main electrical board, which was also promptly taken care of. All in all a good first experience and I would recommend
and use further,going forward.

Thanks very much,

We were happy to sort out the issue for you. No job too small. I will pass the word on to my service technician. Appreciate the feedback, any future work/ recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Vancouver, BC

Basement Electrical work

Added hardwired smoke detectors, moving washer and dryer electrical work and cleanup work. Electricians were great, the city of Vancouver permit and inspectors not so much.

Thanks for the positive review. We have a lot of experience dealing with older wiring like we saw in your home.

We were happy to be able to sort everything out with the city for you.

Please let us know if you need any future work done.

Jarettw
Jarettw
1 review Delta, BC

New Exterior Lighting

Great work on all of our new exterior lighting! Everything looks good and no issues thus far.

Thanks Jarrett

Glad you are enjoying your exterior lighting. It looks great. Thanks for the business.

rtotem1 in Port Moody
rtotem1 in Port Moody
1 review Burnaby, BC

Bathroom gfi and outside gfi

I hade 3gfi in bathroom that quit working and a gfioutside main door where all fixed. Excellent job done and very educated at fixing the problem that was done by contractor that built my home

Thanks very much for the positive review. I was happy to fix that issue for you. GFI plugs are a very important part of a safe electrical system. Please feel free to call me anytime.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Friendly service, treated our home as their own

We hired these guys to help fix a simple wiring issue on a fixture in our living room. They showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and did some extra checks on our wiring inclusive of the cost.

We were impressed with how polite they were and how they treated our home. They will be our first call the next time we need electrical work done. 10/10 would recommend to friends and family.

Thanks very much for the positive review. We take pride in this type of customer service you described. All of our new employees go through a customer service training program.

We look forward to working with you again in the future. Also, appreciate any recommendations.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Excellent, professional service

I am glad my contractor hooked us up with Shield Electric. Going forward, they will be our go to electricians. Brian and all the others who worked in our house were very pleasant and professional. We appreciated the clear and complete conveyance of all relevant information as to what they were doing and why. We had a variety of updates done as well as remedial work. We would certainly recommend this company to others.

Wow, thanks for the great review. This makes me proud of my team. We are so glad we were able to meet/exceed your expectations. We look forward to working for you in the future.

More about Shield Electric

Shield Electric Ltd
Contact us for a free quote at 604-626-8297 or shieldelectricltd@gmail.com
***
We are a family run business that prides ourselves on excellent customer service. We are made up of a team of experienced electricians that are dedicated to the trade. Since 2016, Shield Electric has successfully designed and provided quality electrical services and solutions to our clients. Despite being a newer company, our Electricians all have experience in the trade including the owner and operator who is a Licensed Contractor, FSR B Electrician with over 14 years of experience in the electrical trade.
***
Shield Electric has managed large projects, but are also available for small jobs. From custom homes to lighting upgrades, we have also done everything in between such as panel and service upgrades and new construction. Shield Electric is available for all of your electrical needs: Residential, Commercial, Industrial or Restoration.
***
We are committed to being reliable, responsive, safe and affordable. We have a crew ready to take on your job including service vehicles based out of the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. If you hire us for your job you can expect great service, honesty and integrity. We will work with you to ensure that you are satisfied from the beginning to the end.
***
We offer service 7 days a week and are fully insured and licensed.
We look forward to hearing from you.
***
Keywords: Shield Electric, Licensed Electrician, Residential Electrical, Industrial Electrician, FSR, Licensed Contractor, electrical permit, Journeyman, restoration, potlights, troubleshooting, electrical renovations, Outdoor lighting, systems design, surge protection, stoves, dryers, hood fans, generator, residential backup power, generator installations, water heaters, amp service upgrades, electrical maintenance service, basement renovations, new construction, emergency calls, generator, commercial, industrial, residential, Richmond, Ladner, Tsawwassen, Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Cloverdale, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Abbotsford, Vancouver, North Vancouver, South Vancouver, West Vancouver

Electricians
Potlights , Recessed Lights, Solar Power, Motion Detectors, Ceiling Fans, Heaters, All Electrical Supplies, Home Automation Systems, RADIORA, Generators, Panels, Cutler Hammer, Siemens, Central Vacs, Hayward, Pools, LED, Tape Light, Knob And Tube Removal, Breaker Panel, Breakers, Baseboard Heaters and More
Electrical, Lighting and Restoration
liteline, contrast, decora, Lutron, Juno, Cutler hammer, europhase, in-lite, cooper, Square D, Siemens, Cutler Hammer, Leviton, Pass and Seymour, FPE, Sneider Electric, GE, Standard, Hubbell, Schneider
Shield Electric works with your designer, your clients, contractors, direct builders / renovators and homeowners directly to ensure 110% satisfaction.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Restoration, New construction, Custom Homes, renovations, service upgrades, lighting, trouble shooting, data, knob and tube replacement wiring, panel upgrades, Backup power service, Potlights, Recessed Lights, Solar Power, Motion Detectors, Ceiling Fans, Heaters, All Electrical Supplies, Home Automation Systems, RADIORA, Pools and hot tubs, Generators, Panels, Cutler Hammer, Siemens, Central Vacs, Hayward, Pools, LED, Tape Light, Knob And Tube Removal, Breaker Panel, Breakers, Baseboard Heaters and More
2016