Modern & Minimalist

Reviews for Modern & Minimalist

Ariella
Ariella

Home organization

Michele was a pleasure to work with. She turned a potentially stressful endeavour into a pleasant and enjoyable one. I woupd definitely recommend her services.

Thanks for the review Ariella, it was a pleasure to work with you too. I'm glad I made it a pleasant experience for you.

J.F.E.
J.F.E.

Half-Day Decluttering Session

I chose Modern & Minimalist to help me declutter my home. I have been hoarding stuff for about a decade and needed some help. I've done the "cleaning out the closet" idea many times and found myself in the same situation again and again but I wanted to get a more permanent solution. When I started my research I found Modern & Minimalist and thought why not try it. To my surprise Michele helped me get through all my stuff; it wasn't hard but it took time. You need time, patience and realization it's time to let these things go.

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a real pleasure working with you to declutter your home. I look forward to a future session. Thanks for using Modern & Minimalist.

More about Modern & Minimalist

Modern & Minimalist is a Certified KonMari and Tidying Consultant that will teach you a life of living with less by decluttering and home organization using a unique technique called the KonMari Method™ created by Marie Kondo. Marie Kondo is a New York Times best selling author of "The Life ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?