Get It Done Home Cleaning Service

Kim
Kim
1 review Courtice, ON

Great Cleaning Service

We've been using Get it Done Home Cleaning Service for about 6 months or so now and we are very happy with the service. We signed on for monthly cleaning and it's such a treat to come home to a nice, clean house. We would definitely recommend this company - thanks for all that you do ladies!

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto

Hired for Deep Clean, Kept on for regular Bi-weekly Clean

I took a chance based on a social media referral. I am always pleased with the results. Keri is very collaborative and takes customer feedback well. I have a lot of fragile and antique items. She developed a program that suits my needs and budget

Meme Malone
Meme Malone
1 review Grimsby, ON

Best Cleaning Service!

I have been a client of Get It Done Home Cleaning Service for a year and can honestly say it has been worth every dollar spent. They are very careful and pay attention to even the smallest things when it comes to cleaning a home. They are punctual, reliable and are always willing to work with our schedules. Their quotes are never overpriced and I will continue to recommend them to friends and family. I will also will not be going back to any competing cleaning service as they are not as personable or as talented as the ladies who work for and run this company. Thanks for making me a happy and loyal customer!

LilyRose464 in Port Perry
LilyRose464 in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Wonderful Cleaning Service

We have been using Get it Done Cleaning Service for almost a year and couldn’t be happier. Excellent attention to detail, very professional to deal with and very reliable - great communication. They also use products that are chemical free, which is fantastic for those who have allergies, pets or young children at home. Highly recommend this company - you won’t be disappointed!

More about Get It Done Home Cleaning Service

We are a fully Licensed and Insured, Locally Owned and Operated Company with years of Experience. We offer a wide range of cleaning tasks to better suit your personal home cleaning needs. All supplies and equipment provided! We offer great discounts throughout the year aswell, check in with our Facebook ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Bowmanville?