J and J Moving Company

Reviews for J and J Moving Company

Tracy in Stoney Creek
Tracy in Stoney Creek

Last minute request to move from Mississauga to Stoney Creek

Found J&J on Homestars as a last hope to find a mover with 4 days notice b/c of a long weekend. The 6 moving company ads I'd received after listing my house were all busy and no rental trucks were available anywhere. John called me back immediately, was so nice and kind, and went out of his way to accommodate my last minute request. The price quoted was fair and honoured. Scottie and his two helpers arrived on time, wrapped things carefully, and did the job efficiently and without complaint. John communicated throughout and followed up to see if I was happy. I couldn't say more good things and recommend them 100%.

thanks Tracy,call us anytime
kindly John and crew

Super professional and went above beyond

Booked John based on his Homestars reviews and boy am I glad I did! John was super communicative and was willing to help in every way possible during a busy end of month moving day. After a snafu with taking possession on our house, John was completely understanding of our predicament and stress and did everything possible to ease our worries by storing our stuff for 2 days, without gouging on extra costs. He even put an old truck into service and reworked his schedule to accommodate the troubles we caused, and he did it with a smile. John's guys were all super friendly and helpful. I'm more than happy to recommend John and his crew and will hire them again.

thanks Mike,you and your wife are really nice and I'm glad we could help

fm80 in Oshawa
fm80 in Oshawa

Move to new home

J and J Moving are a top notch moving company, from my very first call with John I got comfortable as he is so helpful and amazing to deal with. On the moving day, Scotty and his crew showed up sharp on time and they did an amazing job!!! They are my go to moving company for all future moves!! Thank you John and Scotty, you guys are awesome!!!

thanks ,we are really glad you are happy

mp2384 from Oakville
mp2384 from Oakville

Moving from Brampton to Georgetown

You know, there are a lot of of sketchy moving companies out there. J and J moving is in a whole other category on their own. Their customer service is (John) is second to none and their staff (Cliff, Q, and Tyler are the most professional and polite movers I’ve ever seen. They got the job done very efficiently and most importantly without any headaches!

Well done J and J!

Mike

thanks again Mike,you have a very nice mother in law , it was a long day and she is a trooper,guys love your family

Ksenia in Toronto
Ksenia in Toronto

Acrobatic Move

It was my first time hiring a moving company, and after hearing so many horror stories from friends, I was nervous. I called several companies in Toronto as I was moving to the third floor of a house and my landlord warned me that the stairwells are tight - so tight that it may be necessary to move big furniture through the balcony. When I called J&J, John assured me they were up to the challenge. As you can see in the attached photo, the couch move was incredibly impressive.

The team also arrived early, prepared, and were so kind and accommodating throughout. I had prepared myself for the worst, but they really took care of my stuff. Everything arrived in one piece, and the whole move took 3 hours - some companies quoted me up to 5! I had a wonderful experience throughout, and would not hesitate to book them again - after all, who else will be able to carry my couch back down?

lol exactly, we are needed to lower the couch, haha I'm sure others could do it too, but call us anytime

Ideltinha
Ideltinha

Moving

This company is so professional. Loved the workers that came to do the moving for me. They were super on time and such great workers. Very friendly gentlemen. They worked through a terrible rain storm and nothing was damaged. Highly recommend these guys ❤️❤️

thanks Delta, call us anytime, hopefully you won't have to fight to get into your new home

kit from Markham
kit from Markham

Excellent experience

I was nervous about choosing a moving company having had a terrible experience in the past, however John was so pleasant and reassuring that I took a chance with j and j movers.
They are THE BEST.
Scott, Joshua and Tyler could not have been more efficient, professional and quick. Besides that they were extremely likeable, funny and friendly. And very careful re COVID protocols.
I can’t recommend this company strongly enough. They really are the best and incidentally, the price was very reasonable also.

thanks again and call us anytime

Sareen in Toronto
Sareen in Toronto

My 2nd time with J&J

This was my 2nd time using J and J moving services. I can say I am equally delighted with the job done.

Both Q and the 2nd person were very professional, showed up on time and effortlessly moved all of my stuff swiftly. They showed up with bubble wrap, wrap blankets, and all the works. Only hick was due to a miscommunication around additional moving boxes required. I had a few of my own. I still give them a 10/10 because they are so careful with heavy and delicate items, and they listen / understand your needs.

Would definitely use their services again and will share the company's info with all my friends needing it ! :-)

awesome, thanks for the time to put up a really nice review,call us anytime

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Movers!

Great Movers! Very professional, friendly and easy to work with. Second time using J and J for an office move and would definitely use again in the future if planning another move.

call us anytime and thanks

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Smooth Move

J and J Moving company was professional and pleasant to deal with. Showed up on time, worked efficiently. We were impressed with their service from start to finish. Would definitely use them again!!

thanks again and call us anytime

More about J and J Moving Company

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.