J and J Moving Company

Reviews for J and J Moving Company

Home owner from Toronto
Home owner from Toronto

Great move!

Great experience dealing with J and J Moving! John responded with a quote almost immediately! Nice! All of the others I contacted took days to get back to me if they got back to me at all! The guys showed up on time. Everything was done professionally. Nothing was damaged. All of my special requests were handled with a smile and without question! Thank you for a great experience!

wow, great review and thanks, we are here for you anytime B R kindly John and crew

Joe K
Joe K
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Internal Move

I needed to take out a sofa from my living room as the sofa set has been wearing out. I contacted J and J Moving and I was sure glad that I have picked the right company to do so. Their response was prompt and courteous and overall really professional done. The guys came on time and quickly started to move the sofa out. I also asked to have another sofa set from basement to take its place as well as to have another sectional (rather large and cumbersome) from the second floor to move down to the basement. I also asked them to take out an old queen size mattress as well as a pretty heavy old TV stand. The work was done all as I have requested, efficiently and promptly. I will definitely be calling them again for our next move and highly recommend them for even an internal house move like I needed to be done professionally.

it's our pleasure Joe, call us anytime, for anything you need done. thanks for hiring us and taking the time to let people know that we are good

Gaurav in Toronto
Gaurav in Toronto

Great experience with J and J!

This was our second time using J and J and we were not disappointed! John was very responsive and gave us a fair quote. Two movers, along with a supervisor (Scotty), showed up right on time (even though it was snowing). They were all really pleasant and polite, very careful with our stuff, and the move was quick and efficient. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Lamar
Lamar

Amazing Toronto to Ottawa Move

J and J Moving Company facilitated my move from Toronto to Ottawa. I had a really good first impression after my first communication with John, which is the reason I selected them for the move. He offered me a flat rate to disassemble, move and re-assemble furniture. They were very accommodating when I had to add more items to the list of items for move.

On the day of the move, I was blown away by the professionalism and service provided by the team. The team, including Jay and Danny went above and beyond to carefully pack the items. They wrapped all the furniture in plastic and carefully move things to the truck where they loaded in such a manner to prevent things from moving during transit.

In Ottawa they unpacked everything in the appropriate rooms. They also removed the plastic wrapping and arrange things appropriately. There were absolutely no damages to the furniture or the condo/house.

I would absolutely recommend J and J moving to anyone who is looking for friendly, professional movers.

thanks for your move and the great comment, please call us anytime

ebond
ebond

Local Move

J & J was great from the outset. John responded quickly and answered all of my questions. The move day itself was great. The truck showed up on time and the guys got us all packed up and moved efficiently. They took care to ask questions about how certain items should be moved and carefully wrapped all items before loading into the truck. Highly recommend.

Ryan
Ryan
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Entire house move

I reached out to John after finding nothing but good reviews on Homestars and I was glad I did. These guys are worth every penny! From the first phone call, to the final piece of furniture being reassembled, John and his crew were friendly, professional, and punctual. They took great care packing up my house, moved me across the gta, and unpacked me in a smooth fashion I never would have accomplished without these pros. Thanks for making my family’s move easy and stressfree!

thanks for choosing us, we all enjoyed working with you and your family, call us anytime Ryan and we will be there. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
with moving so far and getting organized and xmas so close, finding time to put up a review on homestars is tough,we really appreciate it, customers looking for a mover need to feel comfortable with choosing us,so thanks again

Great movers, 100% recommend

I called John to help me move after my separation so he quoted me - and arranged movers - for 1/2 the house but come moving day I had much much more than I thought I would. Mike, Shawn and (I’m sorry to don’t remember the 3rd mover’s name) were so understanding and helpful - the job was almost double what they were expecting but they took it all in stride and were amazingly helpful. They had to do some tight turns and creative stacking but got it all done with a smile. I would absolutely recommend them, and will call them again!

hi M, you were going through alot but we're amazing to work with and we thank you for choosing us. you made the guys and myself feel special, thanks, and call us anytime and we will be there.

Great Service!

Great service, reliable company, & the movers were very efficient & made sure everything was packed safely. The move was was back in the summer & I haven’t been able to get around to leaving a review until now, but had to make sure to leave one eventually because they really are worth it.

Anne-Elise
Anne-Elise

Office Move

Great experience with J&J Moving Company! John was courteous and prompt in his responses with managing the move. The crew were a great bunch of guys, hard working, good natured, conscientious and professional.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stress-Free Move! Excellent Work

Extremely happy! We hired 3 movers. The crew was amazing. They made our moving experience completely stress-free. The crew packaged our furniture and other items with great care and worked fast. They were very efficient and I highly recommend J&J!

More about J and J Moving Company

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.