Sofa Studio Brampton

Reviews for Sofa Studio Brampton

Jassi Dulku in Brampton
Jassi Dulku in Brampton

Sofa for Living Room and Family Room

Sagan deep is very professional person , he has very good knowledge of furniture(Sofas), Price is very competitive, service is excellent including delivery,installation and setup.
I bought 4 pieces sofa for family room including section sofa, 4 pieces sofa for living room including custom made bench, chase and sofa.
It is very nicely made and was on time.The quality is top class including warranty for 10 years

Thank you very Much Sir for all these positive Words for Sofa Studio . You deserve every bit of the Service and Quality provided by us . Looking forward for your continued patronage in Future.....
Sagandeep Dhillon

amar in Woodbridge
amar in Woodbridge

Excellent Sofa

They have the best quality and great variety.
The owner, Sagandeep is such a nice person. He recommended the best in our interest. He has great knowledge of his field.

I will highly recommend everyone to visit his store. With his great politeness and great customer service and good knowledge you will end up getting the perfect stuff for you.

Thank you for taking your time and write these nice words about us . Very Happy to know that our efforts to Provide Highest Quality and Service are Paying off .
Thanks Again for the Feedback.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

custom sectional sofa in Brampton

Bought sectional sofa from sofa studio in Brampton. I was recommended by my family and I am happy with the quality of sofa, blue velvet looks very good in my family room. There was minor issue with heights of legs, Sagandeep fixed it within couple of hours. Thank you Sofa Studio for making my home beautiful.

Thank you for nice wording for us. It was pleasure to work with you to build your dream sofa. Looking forward to serve you again in future.
Sagandeep Dhillon

More about Sofa Studio Brampton

We manufacture High Quality Custom Sofas According to personal preference of the Customer. Customer can choose from more than 1000 Fabrics and 50 Leather Colors . The measurements of the sofa can be adjusted according to room. All our Sofas comes with 5 Year Foam , 10 Year Frame and ...