Mex Painting & Cleaning

Lyla in Toronto
Lyla in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Condo Cleaning

I was looking for someone to clean my son’s 2 bedroom condo. He needed it cleaned prior to listing it on the market. Mex Painting and Cleaning contacted me promptly and adjusted their schedule to accommodate our needs. I appreciate their prompt service they and they did a great job! They did a wonderful job in the time they were here. Would recommend them and call them back in a minute.

Thank you Lyla we are really appreciate to be part of this cleaning project for you

P J.
P J.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Move in painting and cleaning

They had a very tight time line to get all work done...they did a very professional & through job! Thanks again, I love my new place

Summer
Summer

Painting

They were always on time. They get the job done quick and clean after themselves. I have used them 4 times now for different jobs. I highly recommend them!!

Thank you Summer I hope to keep on working in your painting projects

mtans
mtans

Finish Garage

Finished my garage and could not be happier. They made it quick and easy and would highly recommend this company!

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to paint your garage. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Regards,
Mex Painting and Cleaning

More about Mex Painting & Cleaning

We are a Edmonton -based commercial and residential painting company that makes our clients the centre of our business . Complete satisfaction is our goal.

For residential clients:
We treat your home like it were our own.
A professional experience and finish, every time. Every detail is taken care, so it truly is a worry – free experience.

For commercial clients :
We treat your work place like if we were working everyday in your offices.
A good work day start in your work place. Having a fresh and neat environment (painting & cleaning) around you It speaks by itself and make your staff feel proud of it. In addition giving a professional look to your clients.

Ask for our cleaning and painting deal. It will save you lots of money.

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers, House & Apartment Cleaning, and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Our Services on residential Wall & Feature Wall Painting Wood Staining Water Damage Restoration for Walls & Ceilings Paint Restorations Wallpaper Removal Small Plaster Repairs Paint Stripping Textured Ceilings Roof Sealing & Painting Vinyl Siding Painting Liming and/or Varnish Finishing Stain, Mildew and Mold Treatment Application of Decorative & Special Effects Graffiti Removal & Resistant Coatings Our Services on commercial Professionally managed properties (condos, townhouses, apartment buildings, etc.) Multi-Family units Out-of-town projects Commercial repaints Office buildings and office towers Health Care, retirement homes Extended care facilities Car dealerships and shops
2011
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
3 Years on Workmanship. Please ask for more details. Depends on project and service provided.