Tara Construction Inc

Tara Construction Inc

Reviews for Tara Construction Inc

Erika in Calgary
Erika in Calgary

Insulating basement rooms, general odds and ends

I've had Ian help me with various issues and upgrades around the house over the last year, and I look forward to continue working with him. Most recently, he helped with reframing and insulating two of the basement rooms, including re-paning a window, coring for a proper laundry vent, and helping with customizing a fan and under-stairs storage for the furnace room. And was incredibly helpful with the odds and ends around prepping and finishing work done for an electrical upgrade as well as sump installation.

Ian is really helpful in discussing options, works incredibly hard, and is great at keeping me up-to-date about what's taken place during the day, and what the future plans are. I even had compliments from 3rd party workers about the quality of the internal framing that was done.

I look forward to continuing to work with Ian while the house is (slowly) improved and upgraded. Thank you Ian!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Complete Bathroom Build & Guest Bedroom with Walk in Closet

We were extremely pleased with our recent renovation. Ian was always on time and kept us informed of each step. He accommodated all of our needs and was very trustworthy. The project was finished on time, reasonable priced and the end product was great. We would definitely use Ian and his crew for any future work.

Daniel
Daniel

Bathroom fan exhaust vent cap replacement.

We have a small condo in Marda Loop and occasionally we have some small jobs that we can't do ourselves. I contacted Ian for a quote to replace three vent covers and he made time to visit the site and provide a quote within a day. He listened to what we needed done and asked clarifying questions to indicate that he understood the scope of the job.

Once the quote was received and accepted Ian was flexible in scheduling and quick to come by and complete the job.

Thank you for the review and the work. We were happy to help.

JS
JS

Ian with Tara construction is top notch

Ian is up front about the costs, and very reasonable. In fact his quote came in much, much less that the other one we got. Combine that with the fact that he does great work and you've got a heck of a deal there. I will definitely be contacting Ian with Tara Construction again for other projects at our hose.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're delighted you happy with the job. We look forward to working with you in the future.

alhrtly
alhrtly

Built a laundry room, built a mud room, installed new doors, new closets, and took care of various general construction/maintenance around the property.

We were very pleased with the work and craftsmanship Ian provided. Probably Ian’s biggest strength is that you know exactly where you stand going into, throughout and coming out of a project. He keeps you informed with questions and status along the way and ensures you fully understand the scope of work as well as all your options before you start the job. From a personality perspective, you couldn’t find a nicer man. Always came in with a positive attitude, cracking a joke and having a laugh. We felt wholeheartedly that we could trust Ian in our home even when we weren’t there. He’s a man of his word with a great deal of integrity which he brings to the job. We greatly appreciated that. We were really happy with the work he provided and continue to use Ian’s services on a regular basis.

Faysal in Calgary
Faysal in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation on Budget

About 5 months ago, I bought a house as my family started to grow. On a budget, It needed quite a bit of renovation: The kitchen, the main bathroom, and the basement bathroom. I was searching for a contractor to save the day. Ian took the responsibility for me to complete the full kitchen renovation so that I and my wife have a smooth transition from our apartment to my very first home. He is honest and on time. I have been asking for his help ever since. Ian did the full kitchen renovation then the basement washroom renovation for me. I am planning to renovate the master bathroom with him as well. Honestly, I have not gone out to get another quote since him. His work ethics and workmanship is second to none. When my friends hear my experience with Ian, they get surprised because none of them had good experience in the past. They never worked with the same contractor twice. I guess, this sums up the review: Ian is someone you keep a relationship for a very long time because there are very few out there like him.

Hi Faysal, thank you for the business and the review. I am glad you are happy with the work. I look forward to working with you down the road but for now, enjoy the peace and quiet while you can.

bollpops007
bollpops007

Basement development and house renovation

Tara construction did a wonderful job with the basement development of our house. Everyone who saw the work always complemented how good it looked; we were very happy with the entire work.

Thank you for the review. Hope your getting on well.

punitsanghavi
punitsanghavi

Garage renovation

Great work ethics. Completed the job on time and at the same time come under the budget. Loved the work done.

Interesting projects to do. Thank you for the work.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Water damage

Ian came out within a couple hours of calling him and explained things to us, was able to show us where the water was coming from and how to rectify the issue. Would recommend and use again.

Thank you Dave. Hope you got sorted and the flooring goes well.

Kjell D.
Kjell D.

20’x23’ patio with steps

It is fabulous! The work was done on time, with high quality products and material. The base is so secure I would have no fear of having 40-50 guests standing and dancing. It looks perfect. I am very pleased and would not hesitate to have him continue with our many projects. Thank you Ian!

Hi Kjell,Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're delighted you happy with the deck. We look forward to working with you in the future. Maybe when I learn to dance you will invite me to one of those parties! 😉

More about Tara Construction Inc

Whether you're looking to completely revamp your interior or are looking for a few cosmetic tweaks, Tara Construction is at your service. We offer quality Interior Home Renovations, Commercial Renovations and Handyman​ services available in the Calgary area. Give us a call and we'll show you how we can use our tools, skills, and talent to enhance your space. Our team has over 20 year experience working in the construction industry. The company is bonded, licensed, insured and we have WCB. Please check out reviews on Google and we're also happy to provide references.