Paragons Countertops

Reviews for Paragons Countertops

Azzam
Azzam

CHEAP AND GREAT QUALITY

It was super easy to deal with these guys. They communicated promptly and professionally. Super awesome job. I'm pretty satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them anytime!! Price was very decent!!

N. Ahmed in Toronto
N. Ahmed in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

I was referred to Paragon Countertops through a friend who had bought a house and got all countertops in her house replaced before moving in. She was very happy with the cost and more than that, kept talking about the high quality service. After I got in touch with the company, I became a fan right away. The friendly and knowledgeable staff won me over with their friendliness, open and honest opinions and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure all my questions were answered and I was sure I made the right decision. I love the product and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality at a decent price.

Hi Nuz,

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed as much working on your countertop. It's been our pleasure.

Warm Regards,
Paragons Team

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

kitchen countertop

it is really difficult to find honest people in the trade business, and by far the best service i have received , i do approve their work and recommend them !!

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you liked our work :)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen counter top replacement

Have hired Paragons to get our kitchen and vanity tops replaced! Iqbal was on site and measured everything. Our new counter tops were installed within 5 days.

Definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Mark,

Thank you. It's been a pleasure. We look forward in completing your future jobs.

Warm Regards,
Aqbal and Paragons Team

More about Paragons Countertops

Paragons Countertops is a local business within your neighborhood. We offer countertop services anywhere in GTA as well as surrounding areas. We believe in quality work and adding value to our clients. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! ! !
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Markham?