PlaidFox Studio

Vancouver BC V6B 1A1
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Vancouver  >  PlaidFox Studio

Reviews for PlaidFox Studio

Full Renovation and Decorating

I have worked with PlaidFox Studio on a few different projects, both decorating our condo as well as designing our new home which is currently under construction. I am very selective about design, colour, and detail when it comes to my home. After working with PlaidFox Studio, I have found them to care as much as I do about the end product being unique and tailored to my tastes. With my condo, we have the "carte blanche" with the desIgn and found they captured just what we were looking for, within our budget. Overall, we love our new, sexy pied-à-terre and can't wait to finish our new home, which is turning out to be even more fabulous.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this great review! We are so happy that you are happy with the results of your renovation!

Home Renovation

I can't say enough about the PlaidFox Studio team. I've used them on two houses now and have been thrilled with the results. They pushed me to try new things while staying true to my style and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. My last home was taken from an average suburban spec house to a showpiece. The first weekend it was listed for sale we received 10 offers. Head designers Ben and the rest of the team are first rate and I love love love their impeccable style. PlaidFox Studio does not disappoint.

Thank you so much for the review, we are so happy that you have been happy with the work that has been done to your home!

Vancouver Condo Decorating

I had the pleasure of working with PlaidFox Studio in transforming both my living and work space. I always had a vision of what I'd like the space to look like but PlaidFox Studio made it a reality and even more glamorous than I had imagined. I appreciate all the mock ups the design team created and the furniture choices that I didn't know existed. I'd gladly use them in the future again and confidently recommend them to my clients

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy that you had a great experience with us and that we were able to help turn your space into something even more beautiful.

More about PlaidFox Studio

PlaidFox is a multiple award-winning, full-service interior design and decorating firm in Vancouver. Our team is consistently working on mid to large design and decorating projects from Abbotsford to West Vancouver with styles ranging from modern to traditional to eclectic. With a very simple process we're able to execute highly creative and technically sound design packages for new construction, renovation and decorating effectively and within a short period of time. Pricing can be handled on a fixed or hourly basis based on the client needs and project scope of work. Clients receive their own login to our custom-built Client Portal where you can review your designs, agreements, invoices and more any time you want. There's no cost to sit down and discuss your project, so give us a call.