RockSolid Concrete

Lori Moran
Lori Moran
2 reviews Milton, ON

Hot Tub Concrete Repair

We did a lot of shopping around to find someone to epoxy our hot tub pad. After our first contractor botched the job, we found Dave who got us out of a serious bind. It was so refreshing to find someone that delivered exactly what was promised. Dave is good at what he does but he also went above and beyond to make sure our expectations were met. He kept the work area clean, respected our property and made sure we were happy with all aspects of the job. If you are looking for a trustworthy independent concrete contractor I highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review Lori. I really appreciate and it was a pleasure for us doing the repair/remodel of your concrete pad. And completing it on time thankfully. We always try to deliver on our word but thank you for being so understanding should we not have been able to via acts of God or the weather. We look forward to completing the other projects that we discussed about in the near future you and your husband, where you know the quality of work that you're paying for and so that you know that it is completed properly and to your 100% satisfaction.

Anna in Mississauga
Anna in Mississauga

Backyard fence installation and pool equipment shed

Dave and his team were incredible. Very good at what they do. They made my backyard look like a mini oasis! They went above and beyond. The plants they had to dig out they even put those in the correct places afterwards. I am looking forward to completing the other side of the fence in the fall! Thank you guys.

A mini oasis. Amazing! I never thought about it like that, but your backyard was already amazing to begin with. We just gave it that extra pop. Best clients ever and it was definitely a pleasure. And thank you again! We would definitely love to help again in the future.

Retaining Wall

I had Rock Solid Concrete do a retaining wall for me along a driveway for a client of mine. My Client was very happy with the results, and I will definitely be subcontracting my concrete jobs out to David again.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure getting your project completed. And if you're happy, we're happy.

Stamped concrete pad

They came by and did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with the job that they did and the work looks amazing. They cleaned up nicely after too.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure for us to do your stamped concrete and may you enjoy many good years of pleasure with it

Shed slab 10x10

I was very impressed with his work, very professional , took pride in his craft. honest guy and knew what he was doing! I would hire him again for future projects.

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate it and it was a pleasure doing your slab for you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Concrete resurfacing

David and team are very professional and their work is very detailed with a good finish.

Thanks for the great review Mr K. I appreciate it, and it was a pleasure repairing your stairs/patio. I'm happy that you're happy with the work completed to your satisfaction.

Alvin in Toronto
Alvin in Toronto

Driveway repair

I'm very satisfied with the concrete repair of my driveway, walkway and porch. David was thorough and filled in large voids, leveled key areas and rebuilt drainage slopes to solve any drainage issues. The job was done on time and I didn't mind paying a little more for the extra work that needed to be done. The rate was reasonable and highly recommend RockSolid Concrete.

Thank you Alvin. It was a pleasure doing the work for you, and I'm happy that I could extend the life of your driveway, as well as fix the other issues that you had presented. Your satisfaction is always my guarantee.

jermainedipolo1940
jermainedipolo1940

Concrete stairs

I got no step so I use the brick to step up to get in my garage. They come by and make me a new two steps. Very nice. Very good job. They make me happy.

You're very welcome Jermaine, and it would be a pleasure to assist you in the future should you need any other work taken care of without any worry to you. I'm pleased that I could make your life easier, especially with helping your safety and mobility.

More about RockSolid Concrete

Welcome to RockSolid Concrete
We're gifted concrete specialists that will help you bring your project to fruition with advice to help you future protect your investment. We're into the fine detail so that you have years of carefree living.
Feel free to also ask us about waterproofing, interlock, general contracting, excavation, sound proofing, epoxy work, sealing and acoustic installation.