General Contractors

Reviews for Pro Renos

anaf
anaf

Master Bathroom

Steve and James transformed my original "Builder" bathroom and maximized it's space to the fullest. My vision for this project turned out beautifully - thanks so much!

Thank you for having us remodel your bathroom, it was a pleasure working with you on this project!

Sudhi
Sudhi
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood Flooring, room remodeling etc.

416-454-7449
Oakville
L6H 4S2

Steve and James did an excellent job on hardwood flooring, understood my requirements, carried out the work professionally as per agreed upon schedule; offered good ideas for you to consider, were very responsive to suggestions.

Thank you for your kind review! We did the hardwood and other remodelling of the main floor to make the space work efficiently. Attic insulation was topped up to R-60. Thank you for using ProRenos as your builder and problem solver!

B_Smith
B_Smith
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Drywall Project

Our experience with Pro Reno’s was excellent. We needed help correcting and finishing a basement renovation.
The service that we received was professional, courteous, on schedule and on budget.
The entire team was friendly and had great suggestions on design.
We would not hesitate to use their services again.

Thank you for your kind words Brian!
It was a pleasure working with you, we know you will enjoy your basement for years to come.
Also thank you for all your referrals!

Kitchen and Basement

I Had Pro Renos work on my kitchen and basement and was extremely impressed with the end results. Cannot say enough about their professionalism and workmanship. It didn't take them much time at all for them to pinpoint exactly what I needed.
Steve and James were also very patient and extremely easy to work with. It's refreshing to find a team with this level of client care that also does quality work.
10/10 they are my go to for future work and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you.

schultz_dean
schultz_dean

Hardwood floor, half wall, fireplace wall

Steve and James were excellent. Tons of great ideas to make the half wall and fireplace wall make sense for our home. This is the 4th job we've had them do at our house and they always go over and above. They treat your home as if it was theirs and will also make recommendations to save you money. Will definitely hire again for our next job.

It's always a pleasure to work with you! You are always very understanding and decisive, we enjoy making your house your home.

Lisa
Lisa

Basement and kitchen, Walk in closet, light fixture.

Pro Renos has done various work me including full basement kitchen and bathroom renovation. When I moved into a condo they installed hardwood floors, upgraded light fixtures and updated walk in closet. I find James to be a transparent, honest, creative and reliable contractor who delivers excellent workmanship. All my work were done within the budget and he delivered them on time. I am very happy with their services and and workmanship.

Thank you for your kind words, Lisa. It was my pleasure working with you and I'm very glad you like how it turned out!

vasco.desouza
vasco.desouza

Bathroom reno

416-454-7449
Oakville
L6H 4S2

Teardown two bathrooms and rebuilt from the ground up.On time and on budget easy to work with and had the patience to handle any changes that would pop up.Would use this contractor again and would recommend them to my family and friends

Thank you for all your referrals! Glad we could address all the concerns with your bathrooms. All the best!

Sarah in Oakville
Sarah in Oakville

Amazing Work

James and Steve have provided me with such outstanding quality of work. With the size as small as my master bathroom, I thought it was almost impossible to get it redone. But these guys' creativity and professional skills have made it work. I love how the bathroom turned out and I am so impressed by their work. I never hesitate to give out their contact information to all my friends who is thinking about getting their house renovated. A friend of mine got her kitchen done by them and she absolutely loves it! They're truly some of the most hard working individual and can guarantee a satisfying work.

Thank you Sarah. It was a pleasure to work with you, kind decisive and always positive. Hope you enjoy your bathroom for years to come!

amel
amel

balcony/deck work and front porch

Pro Renos is one of Oakville's best kept secrets. They are quick to respond and they're timelines are bang on with their primary focus being minimal disruption to ones life. The professionalism and genuine attunement to each clients' needs is second to none, your job as a client is to be honest and upfront with your needs and top spending dollar, Steve will find the precise solutions that will meet your requirements. With my balcony it was a bit challenging in that it was up on the 3rd floor, however anything that was of concern was immediately addressed and Steve offered me alternatives bearing in mind my cost expectations. I am so pleased with the precision, quality and thoroughness of the work all in keeping with deadlines.
I have just enlisted them for a couple of other reno projects one of them involves renovating my kitchen, I have seen some of their work and am excited to see the final product which will be nothing short of spectacular ! Thank you Steve and team !

Thank you for your kind words Ana! It's customers like you that make our job a pleasure. Looking forward to redesigning your kitchen soon!

More about Pro Renos

Welcome to Pro Renos
You gain the experience of an engineers background for your renovation. Our body of work is the result of multiple referrals because we believe in doing the job right the first time. You share your vision and trust us to make recommendations to bring it to fruition within your budget and timeline.
Contact us today to discuss what is possible.