Fresh Air Environmental Services

Asbestos & Lead Removal
Winnipeg MB R3M 1L2
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Winnipeg  >  Fresh Air Environmental Services

Reviews for Fresh Air Environmental Services

Debbie Schon in Winnipeg
Debbie Schon in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Asbestos removal

Manny and his team were AMAZING!
This was a difficult situation as it was a rental property but Manny handled it VERY WELL, very professional, and made me feel at ease and confident in the process.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company!

mark.
mark.
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Asbestos removal

The focus this company had to make me and my family to feel safe during asbestos removal was second to none! Great customer service...great service...great price!

As a national sales manager for a boiler company...it was great to see this level of service in my home town.

Great job...thank you

More about Fresh Air Environmental Services

-Specializes in Asbestos removal, mould remediation and drywall. professional owned and operated in Winnipeg. Fresh Air Environmental Services believes we are that business. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor. Fresh Air Environmental has been serving Winnipeg for many years and wants to earn your ...