CleanWay

CleanWay
+14164173771
King City
L7B

Clean Way is a very professional cleaning service. I hired them to clean my apartment, referred to by a friend.
The crew arrived on time, supervised 2 ladies who carried out an exhaustive cleaning of the entire apartment including stove, fridge etc.
My kitchen never looked so clean and they  made my stainless steel appliances  shine! The end result was that the level of cleaning they provided far surpassed our expectations.My apartment hadn't been cleaned in a long time and it looks brand new now!
I fully recommend Clean Way cleaning service!

Hi, Lera!
Thanks for this great review! We're glad we could help!
Best Regards,
Clean Way!

More about CleanWay

Your clean home is our business! House/ Condo/ Moving and Home Showing Cleaning/ Post Renovation Cleaning/ Construction Clean-Up/ Office Cleaning. Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Vaughan, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, King city, Nobleton. Contact us at 416-417-3771 or 416-836-5575 email housecleanway@gmail. com.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in King City?