Emec Handyman Services

Reviews for Emec Handyman Services

santosaddress
santosaddress

Handyman services

They helped me fixing a wide arrange of things: electrical and plumbing repairs, door installation, drywall work, etc...
Very reliable and professional at reasonable prices

JosephineK
JosephineK

Mixed services in the house

Ersin was helpful and able to problem solve efficiently. He has a great personality and an honest worker. I will use him again!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Cleaning eaves, window cleaning.

Ersin and his crew are reliable, thorough and efficient. They clean our eaves and windows every year and always do a great job. They show up when they say they will, they don’t leave a mess, and they carefully clean all the eaves on our garage as well as our house. Amazing work!

Leon
Leon

Work in the bathroom

I was very satisfied with the job done in my master bathroom and the second bathroom toilet problems.i’ll recommend them %

RICHARD in Toronto
RICHARD in Toronto

Installing light fixtures and removing old ones as well installing Air Conditioner

Ersin did a very good job at everything as well was quite fast and efficient
He was extremely professional and polite.

I don’t remember the exact cost except that it was extremely reasonable.

I would not hesitate to use his services again!

Thank you so much Richard for your positive review , i really appreciate your kind words. i am looking forward to work for you again.

You in Toronto
You in Toronto

Bathroom renovation. Plumbing.

We did the plumbing as a part of the bathroom renovation. We had 2 showers to move and redo the plumbing. Also we needed plumbing for our 3rd bathroom. Very cost effective and high quality work ! We were very pleased and definitely would recommend!
On another instance we had a small leak from an old pipe in the dining room. Emec did it also very cost effective. AAA+ service. Came always on time and good work. In the pictures the 2 shower heads were installed and the tub faucet was moved. Emec did a good job as shown.

Thank you for the wonderful review Val!i am really appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Mohammad in North Vancouver
Mohammad in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

I have asked Mr. Ersin for the jobs several times and he did them all immediately and the with best performance. All job were well done and with fair price.
Therefore, I recommended him to some of my friends.
I wish him the best

Thanks Mohammad for your nice review.It is my pleasure to work for hospitable people like you.

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Reliable and efficient service

Very responsive, punctual, courteous and efficient.
Ersin arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, fixed it and gave me an overview of the work done.
I contacted several electricians and he was the most prompt, his quote was reasonable and he did a complete job.
I highly recommend his services.

Thanks Kris ,i appreciate your providing me with the opportunity to service your needs.

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

basement electrical work

- really happy with the service recieved

- i needed new ceiling pot lights and a couple of new plugs and the dryer plug moved and a new switch
- on-time , friendly
- thoughtfully swept up all the dust and lint he found behind the dryer and took away all the old flourscent lights and bulbs no charge

price was really fair for really great work

have already arranged to have him back to replace some outdoor lights and outlets

Thanks Peter for your nice review. I hope to see you in your next project.

More about Emec Handyman Services

We are dedicated to providing each and every one of our clients with quality products and workmanship that will last for a lifetime. Electrical , plumbing , windows and eaves work and much more all carried out to the highest standard. We have many repeat customers and through 'word of ...
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Maple?