Clear Cut Group Inc

Reviews for Clear Cut Group Inc

Marlene in Toronto
Marlene in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning

Hired this company after bad experience last year with a company I used from Groupon. I am a senior and disabled so I rely heavily on others to help with my home maintenance. The bad company cleaned 10% of my gutters last year. I didn't know this until it rained and gutters were still overflowing. My brother went up on the roof and found they had cleaned only one small corner of my gutters. Groupon would not deal with the problem, insisting I deal with the company myself. This was definitely not a good experience.
Called Clear Cut and the Office Manager was very pleasant and helpful. She listened to my story and provided ways in which I could be assured the job was done properly.
The worker showed up on the day promised. He was pleasant and explained what he would do and where and why I might have problems with debris clogging my gutters. He took pictures before and after the job was done of different parts of the gutters.
I received a reminder from the office of the appointment, a written summary of the work done and status of my gutters, an invoice, payment confirmation, and the pictures taken before and after the cleaning was done. The areas were left clean with no debris left behind.
I believe in commenting when a bad job is done, but also when someone has done a good job. This job exceeded my expectations. The complete opposite of my previous experience.
I am a senior and disabled so good service is very important to me. Any job worth doing is worth doing well.
Their customer service is excellent. They are hardworking and trustworthy.
I am very pleased with this company and would not hesitate to hire them or recommend them again. I wish I could hire them to do all my home maintenance. They are exactly what I have been looking for.

Hi Marlene, thanks for your detailed review. We appreciate it. Brent the tech that serviced your property always gets amazing reviews for his work and attention to detail. Thank you for your order and we hope to see you again in the fall.

metcalfnicole in Mississauga
metcalfnicole in Mississauga

Backyard soil and sod

Professional from start to finish! We're very pleased with the soil and sod that Clear Cut put down in our backyard. All communication from the office was clear and friendly. The final product looks great and the installer left the yard in pristine condition.

Hi Nicole, thanks for your kind words. We appreciate your business. We have forwarded your note onto the crew that worked on your place.

More about Clear Cut Group Inc

A landscape company in Mississauga, Ontario. Eavestrough & Window Cleaning, Lawn Care, Holiday Lights, Snow Removal, & Sod. WE DO MORE. . . BETTER!