Lorian Electric

Review for Lorian Electric

Christina in Milton
Christina in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Finished basement and main floor lighting

Dan's team at Lorian came into our house as a subcontractor for our basement renovation. Led by Alex, the team was punctual, knowledgeable, courteous and resourceful. The team came to me with proposed solutions for problems which made my decisions easier. I was so impressed by the team that I hired them to install lighting for the rest of our house (20+ pot lights and several fixtures). Once again, the team was respectful of our home and efficient. They were flexible and allowed me to make minor decisions (ie. fixture heights) on the spot without pressuring me. I would undoubtedly work with Lorian Electric again and recommend them without hesitation to anyone seeking electrical work.