Transform Renovations Inc

Transform Renovations Inc

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Transform Renovations Inc

Total Redo!

I first messaged Rod on facebook to get a general idea about pricing for some of the ideas I had about renovating a house I had just purchased. I was pretty nervous because I had never done a home renovation so I wanted someone who was honest and up front with me. His prices are fair (we had gotten five quotes from other contractors to be thorough) and I loved the fact that his wife, Sarah was able to help with the interior design aspect- I was worried I would end up with a house looking like my Grandma's. The scope of work done to the house was fairly large- redoing the kitchen, tearing down a wall, new flooring, new fireplace, new master shower, and painting the whole floor. Rod used his ingenuity to come up with a unique solution to expanding my master shower (switching the main bath with the laundry room and taking space from the 'main bath' to be used as room for the Master Shower) and the result was spectacular! As they are a husband and wife team, there are multiple projects on the go and communication with Rod is sometimes a little difficult as it is the two of them and they have multiple contractors performing the work (we had only wanted one side of a door painted but both sides were painted and we were not told- this is minor but I liked being in the know as it was my first reno). But Rod would always get back to me and answer my questions honestly and when I wanted a budget update he was able to get this to me in 2-3 days. At the end of the renovation he did a 'trades day' after I had been in the house for a week to fix any deficiencies that were noted! Even after that trades day was done he worked with me to fix small issues that I noticed after the final invoice was paid. I really appreciated this as it shows his care in wanting the customer to be happy, he didn't have to because the invoice was paid but he followed up with everything! I would highly recommend Rod and Sarah from Transform Renovations for EVERY home reno project you decide to do.

Susan and Myron in SW Calgary
Susan and Myron in SW Calgary

COVID 19 Reno covering kitchen, main floor family room, laundry area and 2 piece bathroom

Transform Renovation is a team venture with Rod as the contractor/ cabinet builder and Sarah the designer. Sarah and Rod are caring, responsive professionals.They are honest, reliable and dedicated to quality workmanship. We chose them for our main floor Reno including the kitchen, family room built-in, laundry area and 2 piece bathroom after seeing their website. Checking testimonials added to our confidence. Sarah and Rod came with a clear vision grounded in experience. They worked in partnership guiding us through each step slowly to completion. They helped us choose appliances, fixtures. colours, flooring; helping us with each detail in the design. The several trades and materials were scheduled to meet timelines during the challenging Covid 19 period. They were always open to making adjustments during the process. They responded readily to requests for added elements throughout the home. They offered suggestions and made repeated efforts to ensure touches were done right. Best of all the job was done only when the last detail was in place. The result was a flow and unity on the main floor with special unique aspects highlighting the design. We were delighted with the results and Transform’s efforts on our behalf.

Thanks for the review!!

Room renovation

Transform Renovations did some random jobs around the house including dividing a large bedroom into two. Rod did a great job and was a pleasure to work with. Would work with again.

Thanks for the review!!!

Lori B
Lori B

Bar reno

Rod helped us to add a bar to our basement. It looks great and we love it! He was very easy to work with and all of the trades that were needed to complete the job did excellent work and showed up when they said they were coming. Great job Transform!

Thanks for the review!

Rodrigo & Heather in Calgary
Rodrigo & Heather in Calgary

Bathroom Renovations

Rod and Sarah were wonderful to work with on our bathroom renovations. From the very beginning we felt like we were working with friends, rather than contractors. They were both fantastic answering our questions and giving us recommendations around the designs and various options. We had three bathrooms to be renovated, along with odds and ends around our house, and we are very happy with the end results. We really enjoyed working with this husband/wife team - great communication and excellent work and fantastic results! We had called around for other quotes and there were other companies worth considering, and we're so happy we went with Transform Renovations.

Thanks for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and Rodrigo on this project.

Complete Home Renovation

Transform Renovations did an outstanding job on our complete home reno. Not only is the quality of work outstanding but they were on time even with our tight timeline! They didn't nickel and dime minor changes and the cost impact of more significant changes were clearly explained to us and agreed to before proceeding. I would definitely recommend Transform for anyone looking for a high-quality, on-time renovation at a fair price.

Thanks for the review! I was a pleasure working with you!

Debbie in Calgary
Debbie in Calgary

Bathroom Ensuite

Rod did a fabulous job on our ensuite Reno. Rod demands excellent workmanship from his trades as well as his own work. He’s very careful when it comes to safety as he made sure our fan was getting the ventilation necessary. Most important he is an honest person which is so refreshing when dealing with a large reno. He is also a pleasure to deal with. He and his wife Sarah make a superb team. As an interior designer, Sarah was so helpful to me in choosing tiles, paint colour, cabinet style, hardware, lighting, etc. so that it all flows. Together, Rod & Sarah came up with an excellent design for the bathroom and closet. We love it!

Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure working with you!

Jerrad in Calgary
Jerrad in Calgary

Mudroom reno

Excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail. All staff was respectful and courteous. Project was managed transparently, on time and on budget and without any surprises. I would recommend to anyone looking for renovations.

Thanks for the review.

Rachel Blanchard  in Calgary
Rachel Blanchard in Calgary

New laundry room. Insulating properly, fixing problems and flood issues

Rod and Transform Renovations were incredible. We were dealing with multiple problems and flooding issues in our laundry room and Rod met with us to give us various solutions in how to fix everything. He explained everything thoroughly, so we could have a full understanding and answered all our questions kindly and calmly. He was also so incredibly knowledgable Ave confident in what he was doing that we feel thay we do not have to worry anymore in the middle of the night that there will be any more problems.

Thanks for the review!

Elliot in Calgary
Elliot in Calgary

new business construction - The Beach YYC

Absolutely an incredible team to work with. I know that I wouldnt have been able to get this business off the ground if it wasnt for their help. Professional and timely, and the biggest factor, I could trust them. For a GC, that is without a doubt the most important thing.
I would suggest Transform Renovations for any size of a project, including a complete new business construction.
Thank you Transform Renovations!
-The Beach YYC
Pictures:

Thanks for the review.

More about Transform Renovations Inc

Transform Renovations is a Luxury Calgary Home Renovation Company, providing interior design services, basement development, kitchen and bathroom renovations, full home makeovers and luxury renovations.

Our experience in the renovation industry over the past few years has driven our focus to be on one important thing; making customer satisfaction the number one priority providing high value and service. Renovating your home can be extremely challenging. We believe in open communication, staying on specific time lines and working closely with customers to provide them with a finished product they envisioned from the start. We look forward to transforming your dreams into a reality!

Call us today and we'll schedule an appointment to meet you.