More about Kilts & Cables Electrical Ltd.
Kilts & Cables Electrical is a small family run company that provides excellent service in the residential and commercial market and will respond to calls for quotation and emergency
repair, Our service area includes all Calgary south to High River, West to Bragg Creek and East to Langdon. Our company consists of certified master electrician, Journeyman electrician and apprentices, our focus is quality and customer satisfaction.
Kilts & Cables Solar is a division of Kilts & Cables Electrical Ltd.
Our service area for solar panel installations includes all areas of southern Alberta.
Our team is dedicated to help you to reduce Your Carbon Footprint – Improve Efficiency and Cut Your Energy Costs
We can provide you with a complete energy audit for your business or home, listing recommendations on lowering your costs, while increasing electrical safety.
We will work with you to design and install your solar energy system, offer financing and apply for your Energy Efficiency Alberta rebates, our experience installing solar energy systems and building electrical systems will ensure a high quality and cost efficient solution, tailored to your specific needs.
Please call me to review your requirements, provide professional recommendations and quotation
Company profile information is not moderated by HomeStars. Ask the contractor to verify before hiring.
- Electricians and Green Products & Services
- Solar panels, electrical panels, lighting, Fire & smoke alarm systems, learning thermostat, smart home automation
- Energy audit, electrical safety inspection, fire alarm systems, smart home device installation, Renovations
- LG, Solar edge, canadian solar, Enphase, Huawei, schneider, Eaton, Kidde, Lutron, Simplex, Notifier
- Residential and commercial Renovation specialists
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- RETURN POLICY
- PAYMENT METHOD
- E-Transfer, Cash, Cheque, Visa & Mastercard, & Interact
- Electrical, Solar installation
- SESA, BBB
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- PROJECT MINIMUM
- PROJECT RATE
- WRITTEN CONTRACT
- WARRANTY TERMS
- Yes, ask for details.