Saco Construction

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Saco Construction

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

load-bearing in framing and removal walls

I just wanted to post my review for the work done. I contracted through a contractors and let me just say how amazed I am at the quality of work and the work ethic that I have seen…. Yes he starts early 6:30am and finishes his work by 6pm leaving your house clean. Returning the next day at the same time… everyday after he left I went in to see the changes and let me just say that I am very impressed with his mastery of work and With such professionalism and work ethic. I highly recommend this company. And thank you again for your work !!

Thank you for the kind words Teresa. It was our pleasure to service you guys and we wish you all the best with the remainder of the project.

Abdullah
Abdullah
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement framing and sub flooring

Great job. Found Karol quite efficient and professional. Came and finished as promised. Left with no mess. I am calling him back for the drywall installation. Thanks Karol for a nice job

Thank you for the kind words. we look forward to working with you!

Richard
Richard
1 review Hamilton, ON

Legal Basement Suite

Karol framed my legal basement suite and I am beyond pleased with his work. He is very detailed oriented, quick on his feet, and was able to work around any obstacle (there were many). He was very tidy, on time, and made the process stress free. I will be hiring Karol on any future projects. My only wish is that the rest of my subs were as enjoyable to work with as Karol.

Thank you Richard for the kind words. It was a pleasure to service you and thank you again for choosing Saco Construction. We wish you all the best with the remainder of the project

Anton
Anton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Structural repairs

A few old floor joists in my house were in need of reinforcement: a sister joist, some joist hangers and a few shims. The majority of the work had to be done in an open dirt crawl space, which is quite shallow. Moreover, the old joists are wider than the modern ones, so that special joist hangers were required. Karol answered my call on Saturday, came to look at the problem and proposed the solution. Good quality job, done quickly and at a reasonable price. Thanks a lot!

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for trusting Saco Construction with your project. We wish you all the best

Basement Framing

Karol is a true professional. Straight forward - humble -knowledgeable - timely - reasonable. You can count on him to provide good advise and deliver. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to service you guys. We wish you all the best with the remainder of the project. Thanks again for choosing Saco Construction.

6IX BUILD
6IX BUILD
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Load Bearing Beams

Karol is quite the problem solver and excels at what he does. We hired karol to install a load bearing beam and it was executed flawlessly. From being on time (6 30am) to execution, to clean up. I will continute to use Saco Construction for all my framing needs. Thank you KAROL

Thank you Michael. It's always a pleasure to service you guys! Looking forward to the next project

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Backyard Deck Design and Build

I highly recommend this company to everyone. I recently contacted this company to have my backyard deck built. The quality and workmanship exceeded my expectations and standards. The service was very professional and reliable. They helped with answering a lot of my questions and more importantly, offered valuable suggestions to help
enhance the design of the deck, as well as my backyard. I have done a lot of research and this company was by far the best choice and reasonably priced. All my neighbours compliment the design of my deck as well as how sturdy it feels.

Thank you Michael for sharing your experience with us, it was a pleasure to help you with this project and hope you enjoy the deck! All the best

Shawn  in Milton
Shawn in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement framing

Karol framed my basement last year and I was truly impressed with the quality of work. Other trades also commented that he was the best framer they’d ever seen. From the accuracy of the lines, the use of top notch supplies and equipment (laser level and dry core sub floor etc) and the level of service makes me as an owner feel extremely happy that the work is done to a high standard.
I recently had Karol frame my cold cellar and again top notch quality and service. Highly recommend if you want top quality.

Thank you Shawn for the kind words. It was a pleasure to service you guys once again. We look forward to helping you with all future framing needs.

mmichael in Mississauga
mmichael in Mississauga

Framing Repair / Wall bearing

I requested Saco Construction for a quote and they were very responsive in this busy market. The owner showed up next day on time and give me a quote by noon time. He checked and discussed the scope of work and fully understand the urgency of work. They show up on schedule time and competed the works professionally and tide up the site. I highly recommend them for any framing and wall bearing works.wonderful experience with Saco construction and appreciate the great service.

Thank you Michael for trusting us with your project, we look forward to working with you in the near future!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Framing

Karol and his crew framed our 1000sq ft basement in a day. It looks incredible and me and my wife couldn’t ask for more. He showed up on time, gave great suggestions for maximum living space and was very easy to deal with. From the minute he showed up he was very proffesional and knew exactly what needed to be done. All material was brought in the house and all garbage was taken out with 0 damage. Saco has definitely set a high standard for our expectations with the rest of our trades. We could not have asked for a better carpenter to do this job for us, we are very grateful. We will 100% recommend Saco to any friends or family looking for a carpenter or even for our personal future jobs regards framing. Thank you Karol and crew for your outstanding work.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you the best of luck with the remainder of the project. God bless

More about Saco Construction

We are a basement renovation company that takes pride in providing our customers with quality workmanship along with extensive knowledge. We ensure your projects not only have a beautiful finish but a strong and solid foundation to maximize the efficiency of your home while providing you with the service you deserve.

Rough-in Framing