HVAC Outsource/Ness Pure

HVAC Outsource/Ness Pure

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for HVAC Outsource/Ness Pure

Fernace Service

There was no heat in the house and Demetri reassured me that someone would arrive shortly. In 10 mins they were here and fixed my problem. They were calm, efficient, and professional. I will recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for the review.

Demitri

Ness Pure

HVAC Outsource

Zoltan T.
Zoltan T.
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Hot Water Tank and Water Softener installation

Our water started becoming really rusty - because of our older hot water tank as we figured, so it was time to replace it. And since the water in Newmarket area is pretty hard and the previous owners took their water softener with them we decided to install that as well.

I found HVAC Outsource Ltd. here on HomeStars and reached out to see what my options are and to get a quote. Demitri was really quick to reply to my initial questions and he came to assess the space we wanted our installations to happen the same evening as we spoke. He explained what has to be done, addressed all our concerns and gave us our options for water heaters and water softeners to choose from.

The installation happened the day it was scheduled. Everything was done very professionally, the space was left just as clean as it was before. Demitri took his time to explain how to use the installed appliances, the proper maintenance, setting vacation mode etc.

Just as a side note - the water heater required a new power outlet to be installed closer to it. Demitri recommended a reasonably priced electrician for the job and arranged everything with him, so this part of the work also was taken care of by HVAC Outsource Ltd. and when they arrived the outlet was there.

That being said so far we are really happy with our new water heater and the softener, as well as the service provided by HVAC Outsorce Ltd. Would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for competitively priced high quality work.

Zoltan, thank you so much for the detailed review.

The water softener and the new hot water tank is a great set up.

This will help prevent the scale build up in the tank and also maintain its high efficiency. Perfect combination when installed together.

I'm sure you and your family will enjoy the new equipment. We're glad you are happy with the work and our team at HVAC Outsource.

If you ever have any questions call is anytime!

Demitri

Aneesh
Aneesh

Water softener and RO system

Demitri was very detailed and very informative right from the time I asked him for a quote and the same continued all the way until installation. Both Demitri and Tony were very meticulous in their installation of the Chlor-a-soft Water softener and pentair RO system. They did not rush and took their time to ensure it was installed correctly and nothing fails going forward. I highly recommend them

Aneesh, thank you for the in-depth review and for choosing Ness Pure. We appreciate the feedback.

Mu from Toronto
Mu from Toronto

Water Softener and Rev.Osmosis system

Dimitri is an upcoming home services superstar - he knows his stuff , dosen't play games or try to rip you off - i usually go through a bunch of quotes before i make a deal but i shook hands with Dimitri on his first visit (he was my 2nd quote ) - i told him what i needed and he recommended a product/s , we agreed on price and install dates and he was in and out the date we decided and gave me a fantastic product and install , work was clean , after sales service is all part of the package , i called him a couple times after the install and he came by to check and make sure everything was good - i recommended him to a few of my neighbours as well and he will do the water system in my next house/s as well - keep up the awesome work !

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic review. Great to hear that you are happy with our services and appreciate the work. Your feedback is much appreciated.

If you ever have any questions give us a call anytime 647-799-3558

Ricky A.
Ricky A.
1 review Milton, ON

Humidifier installation

Dimitri was very professional and punctual. Installed it very quickly and explained everything in detail. Highly recommended.

Ricky, thank you for the review & for choosing HVAC Outsource.

Glad you are happy with our service.

Homestars1 in Brampton
Homestars1 in Brampton

Humidifier

Dimitri did a very good job. He was on time, the work was clean and he answered all my questions. I would have no hesitation to refer him to anyone.

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you are happy with our services.

Happy customers drive our business forward, and it's great to know our customers are happy with the work.

Also, thank you for choosing Ness Pure and HVAC Outsource.

Win in Toronto
Win in Toronto

Water Softener Install

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Dimitri, who installed my water softener. He was very patient, courteous and explained everything he was doing. He even was nice enough to look at the humidifier (attached to the furnace) at my parents house (about 5 minute drive) and didn't charge me for the addition visit/work. I manage a few rental properties and Dimitri will be my new reliable HVAC/Water Softener contractor. He's easy to talk to and truthful. I have no problem recommending him to anyone!

Win, it was great meeting you, and a pleasure doing work at your home.

Our customers come first, and we always try to make sure we are fair as possible in every situation.

Thank you for the kind words and the detailed review, and thank you for choosing Ness Pure.

Arya
Arya

Water softener installation

Had a great experience from Dimitri. I initially wanted to buy a softener from an online retailer and have a plumber install it. Dimitri asked which model I was interested in, and offered a better price for the unit. The one I bought is the Fleck 5810 SXT. He arrived on time, did a great job with the installation and was very helpful with questions that I had.

He also cleaned up the work area before leaving, and didn't leave a mess behind.

I also really like how responsive he is. Some contractors are impossible to get a hold of, but Dimitri has been easily reachable and helpful in responding to my messages. I will definitely call him again for future plumbing needs.

Arya, thank you for the review.
I'm glad we were able to supply the unit you were looking for, and that you are happy with the installation and our services. We're here for all your water filtration and purification needs.

JoeT
JoeT
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replacement Humidifier

I found HVAC Outsource here on Homestars. Demitri was quick to reply. Pricing was super-competitive; which was very attractive, but worrisome because we’ve all dealt with people who cut corners.

My fears were unfounded: Demitri answered all my questions while I was deciding. He arrived promptly. The humidifier was exactly as we had discussed. The installation was quick and efficient.

A great experience! Will definitely call HVAC Outsource for future needs.

Thank you for the review Joe.
We price as competitive as we can without having to sacrifice quality of work which is upmost priority.

I'm glad you've had a great experience with us. We appreciate the review, and thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource !

Prabhu
Prabhu
1 review Newmarket, ON

Water softener And RO

Ness Pure installed whole house water softener(chlorosoft) and RO systems professionally. We are very happy with the instantiation and the quality of work. Dimitri and team paid good attention to the details and they were open to ideas from us like pressure gauge for inlet/outlet and waste water storage for irrigation.

Prabhu, it was a pleasure. Going above and beyond is what we're all about. I'm glad you are happy with the equipment and how the installation worked out.

Definitely nice to have the pressure gauges on the unit. Going above and beyond is what we're about.

I'm sure you and your family will enjoy these systems in your new home.

Thank you for the review and for choosing Ness Pure.

Feel free to call us anytime if any questions arise 905-960-7873

More about HVAC Outsource/Ness Pure

Welcome to HVAC Outsource Ltd. Parent company to Ness Pure Canada. You can find our Ness Pure reviews here as well, as we have merged accounts.

We're proudly servicing the York Region, Simcoe County, Durham Region, Toronto, and Peel Region. We offer Water softener installation and sales.

Our company offers Quality, Efficiency, and Competitive Pricing and we look forward to hearing from you.

We also have the solution for your home water system: CWAQ (Canadian Water Quality Association) Dealer/Retailer, Excalibur Water Systems Authorized Dealer

Give us a call today to book your appointment.
Sales@HvacOutsource.ca