Thumbs Up Appliance Repair And Install

Appliance Repair
Ottawa ON K4A 3E8
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Ottawa  >  Thumbs Up Appliance Repair And Install

Review for Thumbs Up Appliance Repair And Install

jahanb
jahanb
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dishwasher and fridge repair

Mitch was professional and friendly. He came out to my house the same day I called, and got both my appliances working. Price was really good for the service call and repair. I will definitely call him again if any breaks!

More about Thumbs Up Appliance Repair And Install

With over 12 years’ experience as an appliance technician, I service all major brands of appliances (washing machines, dryers, stove tops, ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers) I offer VERY COMPETITIVE RATES ALL WORK and my work is FULLY GUARANTEED * Service all areas of Ottawa. * Fast and reliable.