Sunshine Maids Service

Reviews for Sunshine Maids Service

Tinaskingdom in Toronto
Tinaskingdom in Toronto

Great job!

We're very happy with the house cleaning services. Most eveything was clean, vacuumed, dusted and/or washed. We're very impressed with cupboards in the kitchen being thoroughly washed, making them look new. Booking the appointment was also quick and easy.
Thanks again,
Tina and Dannie

Great cleaning service in Toronto

Wonderful cleaning service! Nicky did a fantastic job, I am very happy with her work. I would highly recommend Sunshine Maids Service and I would use their services again. Thank you!

time consuming

Good cleaning but terrible administrative/customer service!

The cleaning quality was not the greatest. There was tremendous amount of back and forth in texts and emails with long
wait time for response ( the person coordinating the cleaning service even sent confirmation at odd times ie midnight regarding cleaning for the next morning!)

The business doesn’t not seem at all concerned about the quality of communication service or how they can improve

ShelbyL
ShelbyL

Cleaning of one bedroom appartment

Thank you very much for your services. Overall, Venice did a really good job and I was happy with the outcome. My garbage did crack into pieces but mistakes happen and it is very nice that they offered to reimburse this. Two elements that I would love completed next time are the following:

1. Spot cleaning of the wall ex: lipstick stains on wall, dirt
2. Cleaning under the couch and vacuuming it
3. Dusting Shelves above my sink

All in all, thank you for your services.

Bigmellow in Old Toronto
Bigmellow in Old Toronto

Great service

Great friendly service. Cleaning was excellent, through the, quick and with a smile despite my very large (friendly) dog. Fair price, would hire again. Would and have recommended to a friend.

Thomas
Thomas

Cleaned basement apartment.

They did a great job cleaning my apartment. She worked diligently and thoroughly around the apartment. I would definitely recommend this cleaning service.

JMI
JMI

Bi-weekly cleaning

Extremely reliable & professional. My service has never cancelled & the work is always done efficiently & to my satisfaction. I am very happy with my service & provider. She is amazing!!

Irina
Irina

House cleaning

Best and the most responsible team Me and my husband ever dealt with. Efficient, accurate and affordable.

More about Sunshine Maids Service

Sunshine Maids Service is a local, family-owned-and-operated cleaning company in Toronto, Ontario. In business for over 12 years, we love what we do and enjoy making our customers' homes and businesses clean and spotless.

***

Home Cleaning Services

You deserve a clean home. With residential cleaning services from Sunshine Maids Service of Toronto, Ontario, a clean home is possible. We scrub every inch of your space to ensure a spotless home. Our services are perfect for single-family homeowners, apartment building complexes, residential property management companies, and those who rent. We also offer similar services for companies.

We offer two different cleaning options: general cleaning and extra cleaning. Both offer a thorough cleaning. However, our extra cleaning offers just a bit more, which is ideal for homes in need of a little TLC. Take advantage of our residential cleaning services and request one of the following options:

General Cleaning:

• Cleaning Out the Inside of the Refrigerator
• Washing the Inside of Windows • Doing Laundry
• *Additional Services Can Be Discussed & Arranged

Office Cleaning Services:

Maintaining a high level of cleanliness is important for any company. It allows for a healthier work space and sends the right message to clients.

At Sunshine Maids Service of Toronto, Ontario, we help you present a professional image with our commercial cleaning services. By giving your office a regular cleaning, you'll enjoy a more sanitary work environment, be able to impress clients, and most of all, boost productivity among employees. Schedule service today and we'll give your office the full treatment, including:

• Dusting All Surfaces