Haro's Roofing Ltd.

Edmonton AB T5A 4M6
Haro's Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Haro's Roofing Ltd.

yernicasty
yernicasty

Re roofing

We truly are happy to have found a company that was able to help us and we will recommend them again.

Thank you...

bobbi-jo.robbins
bobbi-jo.robbins
1 review Edmonton, AB

Metal shingles/eavestroughes/soffit/fascia

Professional, on time and very personable. Work site was clean daily. Very knowledgeable about the products they install and Warrenty. No pressure sales.

Thank you!!!

David L.
David L.

Siding

Haro's crew were great to work with, they were very professional. The results were exactly what I hoped. :)

Thank you!!

User
User
2 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

New Roof

Fast and friendly service! The guys did a great job and the site was cleaned up quickly. Love my new metal roof!

Thank you so much.

francois.bl
francois.bl
1 review Fort Mc Murray, AB

Siding

I used James Hardie siding for my house in boothbay blue. Really professionalism work was done on my house.
Only the street address back needs to be installed and it will be 100% completes:)

Thanks for the review!!!

Erikaquintero
Erikaquintero

Roof renovation

In love with my metal roof.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. my special thanks to you and your team for the wonderful job you did. It was a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented team.

Thank you!!

Andrew
Andrew

Work was done as scheduled very friendly crew we are very satisfied with our new Metal Roof I would recommend this Company if you want your Roof to be done right on top of that there were able to work with our budget

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for the review.
Highly appreciated

More about Haro's Roofing Ltd.

A leader in Alberta roofing for over 10 years, Haro’s Roofing has built a foundation for success on fair pricing, professional workmanship and the use of high-quality materials. Our reputation for superior roofing in Alberta has made us a preferred contractor for clients of all types, including business owners, property managers and homeowners.

Available year-round and in any weather conditions, we offer a complete range of roofing and building envelope services to protect and beautify your home or business.