Quick Sidekick

Reviews for Quick Sidekick

JK
JK
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replacing skylights, indoor painting, X-mas lights

I hired Quick Sidekick for various jobs for my home. Asta who answered my calls was professional and prompt. I am happy with all of the work the technician has done - quick, curteous and professional. You can take photos of the work that needs to be done and send it to them. They can even give you a rough estimate of the cost - saves time. I highly recommed Quick Sidekick.

ann_lo
ann_lo
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Banister repair

The banister in main stairwell of our townhouse was loose and needed to repaired. Via google, we found Quick Sidekick Handyman whom were in our area and had good reviews. When I reached out, there was no time delay in responses and very reasonable booking time. In fact, a spot became available for later the same afternoon, they kept me in mind and asked Vitali to swing by. He was very personable, professional and I felt safe with him in my home. He wore face mask the whole time without being prompted. (I have multiple sclerosis and had gone through immune therapy last March so am at risk/quarantined)

Vitali understood the banister had come loose because it was secured into the wall board rather than a wall stud which is why it came loose. He located the wall stud, moved and attached the handle correctly and repaired the damage to the wall board. I feel much safer now using the stairs with banister more secure; wish I had reached out to Quick Sidekick Handyman many months earlier! We have plans to paint my mom’s condo in the spring, will be sure to make contact with them again. Ann Lo”

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

Excellent job done! Our family were very happy with their service. The team was very professional and the price was also very reasonable! We will be coming back for their service for sure! Thank you Quick Sidekick!

dbali
dbali
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Christmas Light Installation

Prompt service and very friendly installer. Definitely recommend this company. The Christmas lights look fantastic.

leelee11
leelee11
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Installation of Christmas Lights

Nelson came to install the lights within a couple days of calling the office. He called ahead, showed up on time and completed the light install quickly. He double checked that I was satisfied. I’d definitely use them again. The office double checked that the work was satisfactory and we booked another appointment of other work around the house.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent work

Vitali was excellent, faster than I thought it would be, very professional, polite, attentive to details. He and Nicky changed lights all over the office in just a few hours. Great service!

Shobhna
Shobhna
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter Clean and Repair

We had our gutters cleaned and two down spouts added. Sidekick gave us an estimate quickly. The quote was reasonable. It was done well and they left the place clean. The person who came was friendly. Payment was done online, went well. Covid precautions were taken.

Alan
Alan
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drywall Repair

Quick Side Kick are awesome. Garreth is an amazing painter and handyman. Very personable and does an amazing job. Super fast and efficient. I've used Quick sidekick for other jobs such as window cleaning etc. and they never let me down!

aneesa
aneesa
0 reviews Delta, BC

Roof and gutter cleaning

Excellent service
Lucas and team arrived on time
Cleaned our gutters and roof good job
Highly recommend to family and friends

More about Quick Sidekick

Quick Sidekick is dedicated to providing services to you Quick and efficient while providing you with great customer service that you deserve.
Our experienced staff can provide a wide array of services that will help maintain and improve your residential and commercial properties.
No matter which of our great services you choose, you can be sure that you’ll receive the best service.

We understand that every home has a project and every project has a budget. That's why we offer a wide range of home improvement solutions, no matter their budget. Our team of professionals works with each client to create a custom solution to fit their needs.

Professional technicians that have Work Safe and liability insurance.

Serving residential properties, townhouses, Condos, Apartments, and commercial properties

Our services are:

-Gutter Cleaning - Maintaining your gutters properly is one of the most important things you can do to sustain your home’s value and beauty.
-Gutter Repairs - We provide complete gutter repair services, including leaks, broken sections, and downspouts. Our experts will ensure that your gutters are working correctly and keeping your home protected from water damage.
-Pressure Washing - Pressure washing is one of the most affordable and simplest ways to increase your business or homes value and a good way to prevent cost, time, and trouble of future repairs.
-Roof Cleaning - After our roof cleaning service, you’ll have instant curb appeal that can shave years from your home. But you’re also getting shingles of superior quality. They’ll last longer and serve you better…Which means that you don’t have to accrue expenses for repairs and replacements. Our results speak for themselves.
-Snow Removal - Fast and reliable shoveling and salting snow removal
-Painting
Interior Painting- Specialize and take pride in quality interior painting.
Exterior Painting - Every house, grand or humble, deserves quality exterior house painting services.
Commercial Painting- Maintaining a commercial structure is like maintaining a career hard work counts. Our company radiates a sense of hard work
Residential Painting - Quality residential house interior painting is a very complex task. Full attention to details is necessary to get the job well done.
-Handyman Services -When your building needs basic repairs, it’s good to know someone you trust is nearby to lend a hand. We have servicemen on call to help you out at any time.

Quick Sidekick is made of a team that is old fashion hard working people.

Serving Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Delta, Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, North Vancouver, West Vancouver