Sapphiresurfaces Stair Builders

Amelia
Amelia
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Upstairs flooring and staircase

The work that jay and Kyle did was beyond amazing!

From the first time we met jay my husband and myself had a gut feeling that he was genuine and fair and we were absolutely right about him

Our staircase was horrible from previous owners trying out their DIY! They were possibly the noisiest stairs ever, but now when I walk down them it is crazy how we don’t hear a sound

Jay was very helpful from the beginning with setting us up with a place to purchase our floors for the upper level. And even saved us money by being honest and telling us the underpad that was there before was still good! On top of that went above and beyond to call managers when they wouldn’t take back our in opened underpad and got us a full refund for that

We are extremely happy with the entire job! Thanks so much to jay, Kyle and their crew!!

morgan8
morgan8

Piano Maple Stairs with Metal Spindles

Kyle did an amazing job with his crew! He went above and beyond with taking into consideration small details with superb craftsmanship.

He kept us up to date with the process and helped us understand what he was doing and why, (this was great for me as I have O.C.D ) for example he was trimming back the stairs and adding cushion room to quiet or get rid of the squeak in the very old stairs. He was able to complete the stairs in a few days and worked neat. There was no issues living in the space and using the stairs when they were working except leaving time for the stain to dry.

The finished product was gorgeous! Everyone who visits is in love with our stairs. He was able to create a great focal point in our house based on examples I sent of my inspirational stairs photos I saw online. He communicated well through text and phone and was able to provide examples of his previous work to ensure that he would be able to meet my expectations. He was very professional and had amazing customer service. My boyfriend accidentally removed some of the stain when completing our renovations and Kyle was so nice and came back and retain the patches with no charge! He was able to finish the landing with spare wood from my flooring and complete the moulding around the edge of the stairs and landing for a little extra cost. The stain matches well with the wood from our upstairs flooring and continues well with the laminate on our main floor.

I would recommend Sapphire Surfaces to any of my friends and family! My parents are thinking of using this company when they have to redo their stairs soon. Kyle was professional, had great customer service, and very knowledgable. They go above and beyond with their work!

Awwwe thank you so much for the beautiful review Morgan.

LindaW
LindaW

Nee staircase, spindles and railing

Jay was very pleasant to work with (as were Kyle and Sam). They came in and removed the old carpet, refinished the railing, put in new posts and spindles, and finished the hardwood flooring. Any small issues (one of the posts had a sharp edge) were resolved immediately. Great service and beautiful work.

Thank you so much Linda.

Raquel
Raquel
1 review Whitby, ON

Living room and stairs

Kile and his team are very professional and did a wonderful job with our living room flooring, creating a stonewall with installation of an electric fireplace and changing our stairs from carpet to wood. Our living area is what we always wanted and Kile got it done better than we imagined. We can’t wait to do the rest of the house with Kile’s handy work! Look no further Kile is the man for your renovation job!

Thank you so much Raquel. You guys are awesome.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hardwood Floor Staircase

We are extremely satisfied with the quality of work provided by Kyle at Sapphire Surfaces Inc. He was very accommodating, professional, responsive and his price was competitive. He was reliable and attended our house at the time agreed upon. The renovations to our staircase ran smoothly and on time. The final product looks great. The staircase is the first thing you see when you walk in our home and we've received countless compliments on how wonderful it looks.

Awww thanks Marie so much for this beautiful review

georgeandjeannie
georgeandjeannie

Stairs, railings and landings

Kyle and Zia showed up each morning for four days and gave me the stairs I'd been envisioning for decades. Kyle colour matched two different flooring stains so that stairs leading to the basement would match that colour and stairs leading from the main floor up would match the living room stain colour. The treads and risers fit perfectly. We feel safe than we have in years because the robust railings and newel posts are in for keeps. Kyle made suggestions when we ran into challenges (we put in hardwood floor landings when we couldn't find the tile to match the basement floor). When they finished, everything was cleaned up. Finally, we found the cost to do the two sets of stairs to be very reasonable. The question above asked how likely we would be to recommend them. We have already recommended them to two friends and we have two more on our list to whom we will hand out Saphhiresurfaces cards. (Sapphiresurfaces was recommended to us by our daughter's and son-in-law's neighbours so we know there are others out there who really like their work.) Highly recommended.

Awww Jeannie thank you very much for the beautiful review. Enjoy your new Stairs. Regards Kyle

stephanie.zaki
stephanie.zaki
1 review Ajax, ON

Staircases renovation

They’re always on time and communicate throughout the process and set an expectation which I greatly appreciate. They Pay great attention to detail. I’ve never seen anyone care so much about their work and want to make sure you love it too. Did I mention they also make sure they work as clean as they possibly can. I’d recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

Awww you are awesome. Thank you so much

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

New railing

Great job on the railing. Kyle showed up at 8 am and didn’t leave until the job was done. The workmanship was top notch and overall we are very happy with how it turned out.

Thank you so much Mathew.

Ammar Alhassani from Mississauga
Ammar Alhassani from Mississauga

Stair restoration

Kyle's work was very impressive. we were told that the stair are very tricky when renovating them and that you need to get someone who knows what they're doing. Not only do these guys know what they're doing, but they over delivered in their quality of work. Their were very clean and neat with the entire project (which only took 3 days to complete). The hardwood matched perfectly as well as the staining. We asked them to make adjustments after the project was complete which most contractors would hesitate on or push back but Kyle didnt at all and accommodated our request at no charge. We're very satisfied with our stairs. 10/10 would recommend to others.

Noreen S.
Noreen S.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Installed hardwood flooring and also did our stairs

Kyle and Jay were very pleasant,polite, honest, trustworthy, and hardworking. These gentlemen take pride in their workmanship and are very keen on detail. We are beyond pleased with the floors and custom stairs they did at our house in May 2018 and would recommend them to anyone.
Noreen Sampson

Thank you Noreen for the beautiful review.

More about Sapphiresurfaces Stair Builders

Welcome to Sapphire Surfaces where we help with "The Art of Beautifying Your Home". We specialize in kitchen counter tops. The name Sapphire Surfaces was inspired by the mere fact that we wanted to provide not only high quality work, but a friendly experience along the way. At today's fast paced world where everyone and everything is doing multitasking, we would like to give you the peace of mind that if we can not deliver on our promise of great work, whether we make you granite counter tops or install your hardwood floor or finish your basement we will not rest until you are hundred percent happy with what we have done. We are fully insured to give you the peace of mind when you hand your project to us.

***

Contact us today for your free consultation.