Rent My Dad - A Handyman & Reno Company

Rent My Dad - A Handyman & Reno Company

Reviews for Rent My Dad - A Handyman & Reno Company

Birin in Leaside
Birin in Leaside

Drywall repair, grab bar installation

Paul was quick and responsive. Came to our office and was able to do some minor repairs and patching quickly and for a reasonable price. Gave some good recommendations. Have also referred a couple people to him and they have all been very happy with his work. Definitely recommend him to others looking for help with their small to medium sized projects.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Super appreciated. Happy to be of service Birin :)

L Loh in
L Loh in

Absolutely solid! 100%

Had to get some drywall repaired. Paul was professional, on-time, got the job done faster than expected, and priced reasonably. Responsive via e-mail, cell, and text. Highly recommended, 10/10, definitely going in the speed dial for my next home repair!!!

Such kind words! Happy we could help.

More about Rent My Dad - A Handyman & Reno Company

My Dad is semi-retired and a super duper handyman. He's always helped friends and family but now that he has more time on his hands I told him he should help strangers too! He has built decks, fully renovated kitchens & bathrooms, installed light fixtures, installed curtains, replaced/ installed flooring, ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?