Sds Construction

rykse
rykse
1 review London, ON

Basement renovation

Gutted and redid home theatre room. Additional insulation, updated drop ceiling, new drywall, new flooring. Done well and on time.

Thank you DARRIN and HARRIET.

oliveira.e91
oliveira.e91
1 review Komoka, ON

Basement renovation

SDS Construction did a fabulous job of transforming my parents old dingy basement to a beautiful & bright new space! Altair & the other workers were very professional. Would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the review Erica. It was a pleasure working with your parents. I am glad they loved the RENO!

Lois
Lois

Dealership Renovation

They were amazing! We continued to open the dealership throughout the course of the renovation of our entire showroom/ service area/ bathrooms and exterior paint. They worked all night so that when we came in the next day part of the renovation had been done and we could work during the day as normal. Not many companies would do this and along with the quality of their work I would highly recommend SDS Construction to absolutely anyone and everyone!!!

Hello Lois,

Thank you so much for the review. It was a long but exciting 6 months working with you and your team.

jaygray11
jaygray11

Basement renovation.

SDS Construction re-did my entire basement, roughly 1000 square feet. Excellent work - Altair cares so much about the quality of the work. He and his team went above and beyond. And what has resulted is an amazing basement space I get to enjoy day after day. I would recommend their service to anyone out there looking for quality work.

Hi Jay, how are you?

I am very happy you and your family loved the renovation. I look forward to work with you in the future.

Cheers.

MW
MW

Apartment reno

Altair and the SDS team was absolutely amazing. Quick, professional and amazing pricing compared to what else is out there. The quality of my condo renovation (kitchen, living area) is unbelievable and I get so many compliments on it. Would, and do, recommend SDS construction to everyone.

Hi Mitch,

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. We are very happy with the outcome.

More about Sds Construction

Our past projects include both new construction, home renovations and repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you’ll love. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.