Evergreen Plant Care

Evergreen Plant Care

Reviews for Evergreen Plant Care

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

never again

I hired Evergreen to cut my grass front and back. I have a shoe box of a backyard. I have repeatedly asked them to only use a push mower in the back yard as the machines they drive has dented my freshly painted fence and it looks like a grass bomb was set off. Literally every time they came and mowed, they created more work for me to clean up. Chairs, cushions, windows, toys...EVERYTHING covered in a thick blanket of grass cuttings. After 3 phone calls, emails with photos for the visual impact of the mess that was left, they still have the nerve to come in my backyard with a riding mower. When I questioned the owner (who didn’t even have the courtesy to phone me, he only communicated through email) he could barely apologize and could only say that it was a new team and they didn’t “know”. After 3 emails and phone calls, he couldn’t respect my wishes and make sure his team knew what was requested. I’m waiting out the remainder of my contract with this company, but literally, I cannot wait to send them packing and find a company that can leave my place the same or better than they left it. Also, as an aside, they never actually did a great job mowing and barely could use a weed whacker to save their lives. It’s not about quality with this company, it’s about quantity. Never. Again.

CHUN LAM LEUNG in Markham
CHUN LAM LEUNG in Markham
8 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Lawn Maintenance

I have been using the service of this lawn maintenance company for over 2 years. The customer service has been fair and acceptable. Recently I have asked their representative to come over to see what can be done more on the landscape of our litter front and back yards. On various emails and phone calls over a period of 3 months, nothing happens except a couple of email replies from the customer service desk saying that a representative will talk to us. This never happened, so far till now. Summer is over soon. I'm very disappointed with the sudden lack of service from this company. Just want to share this with anyone interested to know.

More about Evergreen Plant Care

WHO ARE WE? We are a family owned business since 1992 providing garden and lawn maintenance service that started with Sam (the owner) serving 30 clients growing to 6 teams serving over 1, 000 clients for eight months of the year throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Through university level education ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?