Lucky Air Climate Control Ltd.

Toronto ON M1V 4Y5
Lucky Air Climate Control Ltd.

Reviews for Lucky Air Climate Control Ltd.

Suzyn in Mississauga
Suzyn in Mississauga

Fix air conditioner unit

I came across this company when I was looking for a technician on line to fix my niece’s condo air conditioner unit in Yorkville. My niece had dealt with a previous company called LISI Services which the condo concierge referred to her and had a very bad experience. I called a couple of technicians I knew for her, but they were not confident fixing that type of units. Frank answered my call and asked us to take some pictures of the unit when we told him, according to the previous service sheet, it had a failed transformer. Frank showed up after a couple of days, he changed the transformer and made the unit working within less than 1 hour! He fixed it the first trip! Also, he charged a very reasonable price! Wow! We had experience that another company charged for every trip and did not have it fixed! Seeing is believing! I haven’t met Frank, but my niece was very happy about Frank’s Service! She said the unit started working right after! We highly recommend Frank and his company for his professionalism, honesty and skills!

Henry C.
Henry C.

Furnace service

Frank arrived on time, worked neatly. He provided honest and professional suggestions. He is knowledgable and able to answer all my questions.

thx

roslee
roslee

Installed and Serviced Residential Furnace and Central Air Conditioner. Installed Commercial Furnace, Central Air Conditioner and Heat Recovery Ventilator. Serviced Commercial Furnace.

Lucky Air Climate Control provided efficient and excellent service. They are punctual, efficient, courteous, competitively priced, and they clean up when they are finished. They have installed numerous furnaces and central air conditioners for me. I recommend them highly and I will certainly use them again and again.

Thank you for the review and your business Roslee.

More about Lucky Air Climate Control Ltd.

In 2005, Lucky Air Climate Control Ltd. began offering commercial and residential HVAC services in the Greater Toronto Area. Based in Scarborough, our owner has a decade of experience providing quality installation and repair services at your offices, homes and condo buildings. We try to provide maximum comfort and energy savings for our customers.

In addition to our commercial and residential HVAC services, we are a trusted resource for gas piping (BBQs, pool heaters, fireplaces, stoves and more). Our owner has more than a decade of experience working on condo buildings, commercial offices and residential property. Trust Lucky Air Climate Control Ltd. to handle all your projects and emergency needs; give us a call to learn more about our service and get a quote today.

Call us today to schedule an appointment.

CONDO BUILDING HVAC SERVICE: HVAC Replacement & Repair, Air conditioning, Heating, Heat pump system, Fan and blower motor, Filter change, Seasonal tuneups, Smart thermostat, COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES: HVAC Replacement & Repair, Rooftop systems, Split systems, Ductless systems, Heat pump systems, Chilled water systems, Unit heater, Infrared radiant heater, Commercial exhaust system, Fresh air make-up systems
2005