Greymax Renovations

LeoW in Courtland
LeoW in Courtland
1 review Courtland, ON

845sf of Concrete work in Courtland

This is just a warning. I feel obligated to let others know the nightmare I have been through with this company.
The Job was concrete pad and stairs from the top level to the walkout basement.
To this day I am left with uneven pad. The stairs are more then a tripping hazard. They told me 7 inch risers and none of them are. Most are 5.25 and 2 of them are less than 3 inches in height.
They have agreed to come back and correct SOME of the mistakes. We have had 2 companies come to give us an idea of how to repair this pad and both have said removal is the only proper action to which to company mentioned has refused to do on several occasions, They have yet to show up or respond with a plan of action to remedy the issue. Every scheduled day there is a new excuse for not showing up, from an injured employee to personal reasons.
Unfortunately we have paid for this job in full which was over $18,000.00 and now we are stuck with pooling water, stairs that are a tripping hazard, exposed screws near the top stair and and uneven pad flowing into our home causing who knows how much damage inside and the costs of removal and replacement. This could cost us thousands of dollars over and above if they had simply done the job correctly in the first place.

I do not want anyone else to go through what we are going through so please be careful how you proceed.

**We only had concrete work done so we can only speak to their abilities to perform those projects.
The orange level pictured is an 8 foot level purchased for this very reason**

I have edited this review as the first one was flagged because the Owner of the company decided it was easier to contest the review then fix the work he did and have my review removed.

Ashley
Ashley
1 review Eden, ON

Chain link fencing

They were great! In and out and one day and did a fantastic job. Very professional and good quality work and pricing seemed very reasonable as my yard is very large

Hey thanks for the review let us know if anything else comes up !

Barb K.
Barb K.
1 review Woodstock, ON

Built major shelving unit to hold a lot of weight

Jeremy and his team are incredible! From first contact to completion the responsiveness, proffesionalism, quality and result was fantastic. The quality of the project far exceeded expectations and was done quickly for a very fair price. They left the site in better condition overall and cleaner than it was when they started.

I noticed some excellent things about the experience that stood out from other contractors I have dealt with over the years. These things are rare in today's world.

1) They completely understood what I wanted very quickly and offered a few suggestions to make it better while maintaining my original idea. They did not try to change my mind nor did they try to make it easier for them.

2) They actually wanted the job and they wanted me to be happy with it. That feeling was evident in every interaction. Most I have dealt with make you feel like they are squeezing you in and doing you a favor but Jeremy and his team make you feel like your project is the most important project of all.

3) Greymax does not take the easy way out! This project was in a large storage area that had a lot of things in it. I was dreading having to try to make space for them to work but I didn't do a thing! They moved everything to a different room, kept the door shut and contained all the mess!! This was not a special request - it is just how careful and clean they are. They left my place spotless!

4) Their quality is definately above expectations. No question!

They are friendly, interesting and engaging people who take a few minutes when you pop your head in, to actually look you in the eye and talk to you. Very refreshing and appreciated.

I would not hesitate to call Greymax for anything I need in the future. Talented, hard working and personable young men who will do very well building the business on word of mouth alone.

Thank you Jeremy, Stefano and team!! I'll be calling for my next project for sure!! You guys rock!!

Thank you Barb for all your kind and generous words. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thanks Jeremy & Stefano

natashacaringi
natashacaringi
1 review Woodstock, ON

Install Hardwood Flooring

I hired GreyMax Renovations to install my hardwood floors in my home. After receiving many quotes from competitors, GreyMax was the most cost effective. The team at GreyMax did an incredible job. I can not be more pleased! Jeremy recommended me top quality products, was very knowledgeable, patient and professional throughout the entire renovation process. The work was done very quickly and most importantly they were very tidy. I highly recommend GreyMax Renovations and will be using Jeremy for all future projects.

Love in Toronto
Love in Toronto
1 review Laurel, ON

Basement Bathroom Remodel

It was a pleasure working with Jeremy and his team, he was clean and got the job done on schedule. Jeremy has a great attention to detail and made brillant suggestions that made the outcome of the bathroom alot nicer than what we had first planned. We are really pleased with the final product and would recommend GreyMax Renovations to others. Thank you Jeremy and team for a job well done.

Take care

Nicman
Nicman

Stove Exhaust Concrete Hole Boring and Pipe Connection / External Vent Cutting

Greymax was recommended to us by our neighbours, whose family and extended family have used their services for years.

Jeremy repositioned a cement hole for our basement kitchen stove exhaust that was cut incorrectly by a previous contractor. Jeremy also added a second small vent to our storage area under our concrete deck for better airflow. Both jobs were done the same day and within budget. Jeremy is a pleasant and positive person, and it was a pleasure to have him work on our house. We will be using his services again in the future!

HomeStars in Woodbridge
HomeStars in Woodbridge

Replace drywall after leak

Jeremy fixed the drywall after I had some plumbing repaired. He was very accommodating and set up an appointment for the repair quickly. He replaced the drywall for two areas and painted the both walls. He did a great job. He was quick and cleaned up any mess that he made. I would recommend him to anyone needing any renovations or repairs to their home.

Alessia M.
Alessia M.

Waterproofing

Our home required waterproofing, I called Jeremy from Greymax Renovations. Jeremy attended to the issue promptly and it was resolved within a few days. I am currently having him renovate my basement. Highly recommended!

alfredo
alfredo

Water proofing, new porch, tiling etc

They have done different projects, in my house, rental properties and business.
Very helpful, honest, and professional as well as reliable.

Occupant o.
Occupant o.

Overall general home repairs

All work scheduled was done in a timely manner. Contractor and his employees where curtiouse, clean and on schedule. Work included a variety of home repairs and maintenance.

More about Greymax Renovations

At GreyMax Renovations, we've built our livelihoods on remodeling families homes with 15 years of experience . From the simple upgrades to the lavish ones, we've experienced it all. We can help you with suggestions every step of the way. No job is too small or too big. Our work is professional,A renovation specialists will guide you through the course of the renovation process,recommending only top quality products and delivering superior workmanship. We promise! Behind that promise, we want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. We won't leave the project until you and your love ones are fully satisfied with what we have accomplished. Were not happy unless you are! We can provide all your interior/exterior renovations needs. Ranging from flooring and walls to creative custom designs for your front and back yard. No worries we've got you covered don't hesitate to ask.

Contact Info