Service Best Moving Ltd

lacordesamantha
lacordesamantha
1 review Burnaby, BC

Move my furniture

Was very respectful and nice, moved my furniture in a friendly timely manner with no issues. None of my furniture was damaged during the movement. Would highly recommend to anybody!

Thank you for taking the time to send kind words! Enjoy your new home!

hannahderkson
hannahderkson
1 review Delta, BC

2 bedroom condo move from richmond to surrey

very friendly and on time they were great to work with will definitely recommend them to my friends, they were upfront with all the charges, really liked no surprises at the end of the day, thank you.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you

Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.

home move to surrey

The team was really good, they helped dismantle my daughters special needs bed and equipment, they didn't leave until it was all set up, I would have been lost with out them, thank you so much

It was a pleasure, thank you so much.

pwcedars
pwcedars

Moved Trees

Heavy pallets of trees 1500 pounds each pallet

Went the extra mile to unload the trees. I was late to site and he started before I got there. I will be using his service again for sure! We will not use another moving company. Very friendly service. Kept price what he said it was. Even with the extra work. Saved over $150 from another local delivery company.

It was a pleasure working with you Andy! Look forward to working together more in the future!

drivecobrandon
drivecobrandon
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Office Moving

These guys were excellent throughout the whole move.

Very professional and friendly, arrived 15 minutes early and completed the job on time and as scheduled.

I would recommend these gentleman to anyone looking for an easy moving process at an excellent price! Thanks guys!

Thanks so much brandon! Hope you enjoy the change from the east coast! :-)

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
1 review Vancouver, BC

False creek condo move!

The guys were super friendly, they took great care to wrap my stuff as it was snowing out! They helped me put the furniture together when they were done. One of the more affordable and better ones I’ve found!

Thank you!

Amandaschwab32
Amandaschwab32
1 review Surrey, BC

Moved my belongings from island to surrey bc

Awesome at what they do on time and affordable
great costomer service , and moved my stuff like it was their own would recommend this company for any size job And to freinds and family

Thanks so much for the repeat business Amanda!

Robins
Robins
1 review Port Moody, BC

Moving and labor

I was very happy with Service Best Moving Ltd. They are very friendly and were reasonably priced. They also managed to accommodate me despite me giving them fairly short notice They were very particular and thorough when moving my belongings. I was very impressed by there level of professionalism and coustomer care. I will most certainly use these guys again and will be recommending them to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your kind words Vanessa!! We enjoyed helping your young family move!

More about Service Best Moving Ltd

Service Best Moving is a full-service moving company, helping people move home or businesses throughout the Lower Mainland. We provide moving and relocation services for commercial, agricultural, residential, film, and television. At Service Best Moving, we can move almost any item that will fit in one of our trucks! From ...