EasyWay Moving $ Storage

Ilia
Ilia
1 review Ajax, ON

Apartment to Storage Move

This company made an excellent job! I called them for assistance with relocating my stuff from my apartment to storage facility in Ajax.
The crew arrived little earlier, than expected, took a thorough look at the amount of boxes and furniture I have and started working immediately after I signed the contract.
Since I am downsizing, I asked them to bring half of my furniture to the curb and the other half was driven to the storage, which they also provided. They were quick and efficient, couldn’t wish for more!

Thanks Ilia! We appreciate your business! Until next time!

More about EasyWay Moving $ Storage

EasyWay Moving & Storage is a moving company providing residential and comercial moving services.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?