Gm Carpentry

Reviews for Gm Carpentry

Marc
Marc

Feature Wall

GM Carpentry was great from start to finish. Easy to work with and kept everything clean. Very detailed and takes pride in his work. Gary helped our vision come alive with our feature wall boxes. We will definitely do more work with him and highly recommend. Pictures attached once I painted the wall.

thank you for those kind words, were glad we made your vision come true. take care

Ivona a.
Ivona a.

Both beauty Salon and my home!

GM did an outstanding job on both projects! Beginning with adding crown mouldings, trim, modern baseboards brought my commercial space to life! At my residence they created their magic again with updating the baseboards, trim and new install of crown throughout the house!
Clean,fast,friendly and efficient. Years later not a crack or shift in any of their work!
Thank you again!

It was great working on your establishment and home. Thank you. Keep us in mind for your next project.

Alicja
Alicja
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Crown Moulding

I am very pleased with Gary's work. He did an amazing job and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend him. Very professional work.

It was a pleasure upgrading the look of your home, thank you.

cryan
cryan
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Baseboard replacement and upgrade

Professional, clean, AMAZING job. Couldn’t be happier with the overall service and excellent job that was completed.

Thank you, I take pride in providing excellent detail.

Jenn from Milton
Jenn from Milton

Replacing baseboard trim and door casings

Gary is a pleasure to work with. He was very patient with all of our questions. He is very detailed oriented with his work. He replaced the builder installed baseboards and door casings for us and replaced them with wider ones. We also added trim work up our staircases. The work he did has definitely "classed up" the place. There were a couple tricky areas for the trim but Gary made it look better than it ever had! We would not hesitate to have him do work for us in the future and plan to do so when we install crown moulding next year.

hi jenn, thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working in your newly renovated home . dont hesitate to call if you or your husband have any questions, see you next year!. thank you

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Base boards and Molding

Gary was fantastic! He’s a professional and reliable person. He knew exactly what we wanted and made no mess in our home. He went over and beyond to help us out and made sure we were content with all his work. I will always recommend him without any hesitation! Hard to find people that work hard and treat you fairly!

hey guys , thank you for those kind words I appreciate it !.it was my pleasure see you at your next project

Jay
Jay
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of all types of trim millwork

Gary is excellent at his craft. He's fast and precise and his attention to the detail is phenomenal. I have worked with Gary many times and I'm never disappointed! If there's an issue or a question Gary is quick to educate or rectify/find a solution. I will certainly continue to use Gary and GM Carpentry in the future.

Thank you, it is always great working on your projects.

heshmatelmy
heshmatelmy

House renovation

He has Great work
on time
Full understanding the design and good management
Honestly person
Every day cleaning under his work

hi there, thank you . wow looks amazing after its painted 👍👍take care.

Frank
Frank

entire home renovation trim work

Gary did a very good job, he's very dedicated to the work and made sure I was happy with the end product. He went beyond his responsibility to ensure I was a satisfied customer.

thank you Frank, it was a pleasure to work on your new renovated home ! take care

More about Gm Carpentry

As a full service trim carpentry business with over 18 years of experience, we provide a wide range of options to our clients.

We’ll be there to ensure that you receive the best service possible.

Our experts have worked for both residential and commercial clients, so you can trust that we’ll get the job done right no matter what the project entails.

We specialize in baseboards, crown moulding, wainscotting, and more. We will work with your desired look from start to finish.

Contact us today for more information!

FREE ESTIMATE