DRV Basements

Reviews for DRV Basements

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto

Store project

The worst service and job ever!!!
Stay away from DRVbasement company.
There is not enough words to describe my disappointment with this company.
I want to share my experience so other people won’t get ripped off and won’t go through the same process as I did.
I Started to talk with this company in the
middle of May and told him what I want
We got contract signed on July 31st.
They gave me the price and we agreed on it
They said the project will take two month which I was fine with.
I gave them a check of $40.000(which is half of the amount that we agreed on)
The job is not nearly done they are asking for extra $93.000
No one works in the store for weeks and nothing is done
I’m loosing money and patience along with the job that got stuck.
I’m very disappointed that I started to deal with DRVbasement they keep on giving me empty promises and asking for more money.

Ella
Ella

Basement renovation

Great team work. Highly professional.
Terms and time frame of the work are as expected by the contract.

Thank you very much for the warm words.

anton
anton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

Pablo did amazing job. His team managed to compete the job while we were on vacation. Their attention to all requests, small or big, is impressive. All done with utmost quality. We are super happy.

Thank you very much. it was a pleasure to work for you. many projects to come.

Walter
Walter
2 reviews , ON

Finishing Basement

Good guys and they did a great job finishing our basement! Would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you very much. it was a pleasure to work with you. enjoy your new basement!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Studio renovation

Really happy. My son, wife and i was exited. Fast and confident. Professional work all of trades, particular electrical team. 100% recommend for everybody.
All schedule was really predictable. Price reasonable.

It was a pleasure working for you guys. Looking forward to the new projects with you. Best regards

Paul
Paul
1 review Aurora, ON

Full basement

Very professional they cleaned up daily after the work was done. They consulted with us on every aspect of the job. Drywall job was excellent you can’t see any lines. They completed the basement on our timeline which was fantastic. From 1 to 10 I give them a 10+
Also the three piece bathroom was well done
Yours sincerely Dianne and Paul.

Dear Paul and Dianne! Thank you, for such a great words! Glad to hear, you are happy with our job. Enjoy your new basement!

Eugene M.
Eugene M.

Finishing basements

Guys are very professional skilled workers.
Care a lot about quality of work.
Fast,efficient and knowledgeable.
Went through all details of what I needed,helped to find solutions for some constructs.
Explained in all details pros and cons of my ideas .
Helped to choose better ways to finalise my basement project.
Personally, it was beyond my expectations.
Best part is,when I called them to give me hand to fix some flaws ,that popped up after,they came and fixed them.
Strongly recommend DRV to anyone who didn't make a choice yet.

Thank you very much, Eugene, for the review! It was a pleasure to work on your project. Hopefully, you enjoy your new basement.
Sincerely yours,
DRV Basements and Renovations

Anton P.
Anton P.
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement

DRV did a great job finishing my basement. The job consisted of demolishing some old walls, putting in a 3-piece washroom, 2 additional windows, replacing 2 existing windows, building 4 closets and finishing the walls & ceiling. They did framing, insulation, plumbing, electrical, drywall and taping & sanding.

Thank you very much, Anton. it was a pleasure to work for you. Enjoy your new message

DAAK
DAAK

Truly magnificent!
From framing to the final touches, they're very good at what they do. On time and on budget. Truly a pleasure to work with! Thank you guys! Will definitely recommend you to family and friends:)

Thank you very much for such a great words. It was a pleasure to work on your project. Hope you enjoy your new basement.

More about DRV Basements

DRV Basements specialty is basement renovations, and with many years of experience and dozens of finished projects we have mastered this renovation aspect. We can offer perfect solution for any size basement project and any customer requirement: custom basement design, special needs renovations, walk-outs, in-law suites and more.

DRV Basements also provides full cycle renovation for residential or commercial properties:

Home additions
Design & floor planning
Stretch Ceilings design
Framing & drywall installation
House wiring
Flooring, tiling and staircasing
Painting & more
We service customers across the Toronto and major cities beside the GTA: North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Markham & surrounding area

Check out our Facebook as well: