Window & Gutter Cleaning

Alasdair from Stouffville
Alasdair from Stouffville
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Getting ready for winter

I wanted to get the house ready for winter with some exterior cleaning, window washing and gutters cleared. Well done on a good job. Very personable folks who were professional in the work and interactions with my elderly mother.

Hi Alasdair, thanks so much for choosing us to look after your winter maintenance needs. We love to hear when our customers are happy with our service and quality of work. We hope to see you again soon!

H.Biggs in Markham
H.Biggs in Markham

gutter cleaning

I am impressed with their professional service and friendly manner. I used their gutter service last year and again today and I am extremely happy to recommend them for any of their services. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Hi H.Biggs, thanks for inviting us back to look after your gutter cleaning needs again this year! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to looking after your gutters again next year.

H in Markham
H in Markham

Eaves trough cleaning

Brian arrived on time. All services were discussed in detail . The work was completed in a vey professional and timely manner.would highly recommend Brian &Sanda and their Shack Shine services.

Hi H,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 10 star review! We strive to deliver a professional and high quality service, and are glad you found this to be the case.
We hope you enjoy your newly detailed home!

Dkocsis in Markham
Dkocsis in Markham

Satisfied customer !

Hard to find a company that has your best interest but Shack Shine not only made me feel like customer satisfaction mattered they did an exceptional job and followed up to ensure I was pleased.

Hi Dkocsis,

Thanks so much for the 10 star rating! We're very glad to hear that we lived up to our promise to deliver an exceptional experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again next season!

bbotnick from Markham
bbotnick from Markham

GUTTER Cleaning

Wow what a pleasant experience. My gutter was overflowing on the West side of house and the water was rushing down the side wall. I could only assume I had a problem with blockage somewhere. Called the company and booked an appointment for the next day to clean my gutters. Bryan the owner and Blake arrived exactly on time. They found an old cut shingle from when the roof was redone that was blocking the water from flowing. Upon cleaning they did a flush to make sure the gutter was no longer overflowing. Also corrected another problem for me where the downspout bend was not flush resulting in water overflowing in another area. The price was right too!

Hi bbotnick, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. It's always a pleasure to work with a homeowner that is so attendant to home maintenance. We're happy we could go above and beyond your expectations and leave you confident that your gutter system is now working as it should. Bring on the next rain storm!

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Caroll in Markham
Caroll in Markham

eavestrough cleaning

Brian wife came out to gave me an estimate for gutter cleaning she was on time and very professional. Brian came shortly with his Assistant and they both were the same. He explain to me what he will be doing and as he go along I ask a few questions and he was right there with the answers. Very good company to hire and I will be reffering his company to my friends if they need some one and a company like his to gave their business to. Thanks again Brian your Wife and your Assistant for the great job

Hi Caroll,

Thanks so much for your glowing review! It was lovely to meet you and we are very happy we were able to help with your gutter issue on short notice. We appreciate your referrals and hope to see you again soon!

Tracey in Markham
Tracey in Markham

Window cleaning

We are very pleased with the results. Easy to book and very prompt response and estimate. Excellent customer service! Excellent results! Extremely professional. We will definitely use them again and recommend them.

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for inviting us to look after your home detailing needs and for taking the time to share your experience. We're happy to hear that our service and the quality of our work exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again next season. Have a wonderful summer!

Samantha
Samantha

Window cleaning

I had all my windows and screens cleaned today, what a difference !!! So pleased with the results. Professionalism from start to finish was exceptional, and I would highly recommend Shineshack. Well done

Thank you so much for choosing Shack Shine and for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you today and we really enjoyed working on your beautiful new home. Enjoy.

kidsbinhammer in Markham
kidsbinhammer in Markham

Window and gutter cleaning

Despite the challenging spring weather Brian and Drew did a diligent job with the windows and gutters. They were punctual, extremely friendly and made the whole experience enjoyable - which I never thought I would say about window cleaning! Great to be able to see the sun shine with clean windows and screens. First time I've had a window service that was truly interested in customer satisfaction. Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing your great experience with us! We love it when we leave our customers feeling happy and their windows shiny. We look forward to seeing you again next season!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Window Cleaning

I use this company annually and I'm always pleased with their outstanding service. Highly recommend them for windows and gutters. My windows are now sparkling! Honest and always on time. Thanks, Guys!

Thanks for inviting us back! We appreciate your trust and thank you for sharing your review.

More about Shack Shine York Region

At Shack Shine, we’re shining your neighbourhood, one home at a time. In one detailed visit, we’ll scrub your home from top to bottom. It’s sure to be the shiniest home on the block. It starts with the arrival of our friendly, uniformed technicians in shiny, organized vans ready to work. When you see the end result, you’ll know we do the job right the first time.

Our services:
Interior and exterior window washing
Eaves/gutter cleaning
House/siding washing
Power/pressure washing
Cleaning and sanding of interlock
Roof cleaning