Andrijano Vargantolic

Reviews for Andrijano Vargantolic

SnjezMar  in Port Coquitlam
SnjezMar in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Laminate and tile flooring installation

I needed my floors done while I was going to be away for Christmas, and we were able to get Andrijano to come in and get everything done while we were away. They were extremely professional and clean. When we came back everything was back in place and our floors looked amazing. They supplied all the supplies and took away all the garbage (like our old flooring). He was great to work with and his prices were very fair. Would use him again and recommend him to everyone we know.

Thank you for an amazing review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Ivana313 in New Westminster
Ivana313 in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Laminate installation, backsplash tiles, demolition, door frames and doors, baseboards

Very fast and professional service , with a contractor with years of quality european experience. The work was done with utmost attention to details. Will recommend them to my friends and for sure hire again for any renovation needs in the future.

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure.

kass1288 in Burnaby
kass1288 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Unit/door Renovations

Excellent Craftsmanship. Team is amazing, excellent and wide knowledge base for our unit and door renovations. Complete reno flooring, tiling, painting, cabinets, countertops, demolition and new build. Best service ever

It was such pleasure doing business with you, thank you.

More about Andrijano Vargantolic

I do complete renovations, have been at a Co-Op for a year renovating units and installing all doors. I am doing flooring, tiling kitchen cupboards and counter tops. I also do fencing and landscape ties outside.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Burnaby?