Redwing Contracting

Brick work, masonary, carpentry

Redwing Contracting
Rockwood
N0B 2K0

Mark was great in handling some outstanding tasks that we had around the house. He removed and patched a redundant vent through the brickwork, replaced a faulty screen in the cold cellar and did some fantastic carpentery

Stewart in Toronto
Stewart in Toronto

Magnificent Workmanship

Mark Brusso is very professional and his craftsmanship is outstanding.
We were purchasing a mirror for my wife’s office. We met Mark at his in-home studio. He showed us everything he had available, discussing types of wood and finishes. We also discussed additional, custom work that we may undertake with Mark. Overall, working with Mark was a pleasure.

donnawilliams
donnawilliams

Custom cabinetry

Mark Brusso has made me two custom cabinets. Both exceeded my expectations.

The first was a large custom storage unit for a condo bedroom which needed to be installed. The finish had to match existing furniture in the room. The match was incredible. It looks like it was part of the original set. It remains sturdy, functional and looking fantastic after more than a year of use.

The second piece was a cabinet for knick knacks affixed to the wall. Mark helped with the design and gave good recommendations on the hardware.

During the entire project Mark was responsive and quick with progress updates. He was reliable for install times and very thorough. He gave a lot of options and advice for ideal placement for looks and functionality.

I would highly recommend Mark for his skilled craftsmanship and attentive customer service.

kimberlyharrop
kimberlyharrop

Kitchen work

Dealing with Mark was a pleasure. He listened to my wants, and completed work in a timely manner. He is tidy when he works, and afterwards, there was no sign that he was there, with the exception of a job extremely well done. Mark is also a great carpenter, able to match exsisting antique wood, and the craftsmanship is top notch. He can create almost anything for you. I only wish I had found Mark sooner!!

Jen D.
Jen D.
1 review Guelph, ON

Mirror

The mirror we purchased was beyond our expectations. It is beautifully handcrafted and now a statement piece in our home. We are planning future projects with Redwing Contracting and would highly recommend them.

rvpecora
rvpecora
1 review Guelph, ON

small projects

Mark's work shows superb custom craftsmanship and attention to detail.
My entrance was transformed when he designed and created a double set of tripple coat hooks, mounted on antique pine ... matching the ambiance perfectly.
He also hung an inside shade blind over the patio doors and repaired the double-sliding screen - all excellent!
(I have also seen other projects he's done - pine french doors, a decorative pine cold air vent and others.)
Mark will not only complete your small finishing type projects to your satisfaction, but will exceed your expectations.

More about Redwing Contracting

Handyman Service based in Rockwood Ontario, specializing in water quality systems, water softeners and filters, carpentry, millwork, drywall and trim.