United Security Systems

Reviews for United Security Systems

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Video Cams installed

amazing job well done by a great company, with great customer service skills explaining everything in full detail with no issues in translation or English I recommend you let them give you there fine services and you will be satisfied

harsh_909
harsh_909

Alarm system

Installation of security alarm and cameras , installation of all the required wiring as well as hardware and other equipment

Thank you Harshpinder for taking the time to write about us

Mac
Mac

Mac auto

They did very good job I am satisfied with the job. I will recommend to my customers. Thanks

Thank you Gurinter for your nice review

kevin
kevin

Security system

Got the security system package - cameras day/night vision, sirens, motion sensors.
Fast and professional installation.
Good communication.

Thank you Kevin for your nice review.

hormazddaver9
hormazddaver9

Security camera restaurant

I have been associated with the company for almost over a year, excellent service, extremely professional, highly recommended
Thank you guys..!
Cheers!!

Thank you Hormazd for taking time and writing such good words about United Security team.

Nochur in Mississauga
Nochur in Mississauga

Non existent customer service

The number listed to call is never attended and their voice mail is full. Cannot speak to a rep for days. Speak about service. Their technicians just don't show up on appointments and the company does not acknowledge it is a problem. This is the standard of service. I have had them for 2 weeks and the security camera has not worked for the past 10 days. Guess what you need a technician to fix this and they never arrive. Security with failed equipment, non reachable numbers with a voicemail that is full and lousy customer service associates and a manager who needs to be trained to talk. Go figure this United Security

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Best home security alarm company found so far

United security stands alone in the world of security alarm system companies. They have been providing me and my family the security alarm services from the last 7 years and have exceeded our expectations. The difference between the united security and most alarm companies is that they truly care about their customers, they provide exceptional customer service, and always treat us with courtesy and in a respectful manner. I appreciate their devotion and would recommend united security to everyone without any hesitation.

Thank you Steven and we'll appreciate if you do any referrals for our company.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Great Customer Service

We recently moved into our new home in Brampton and had them install an alarm system. Our place already had an alarm system but that's a rather old system. So we decided to give United Security a call and explain our situation. United Security has a great customer service and very knowledgeable staff. We didn't felt any pressure in upgrading our system, which I felt with other alarm companies while getting quote from them. Would recommend them to friends and family. Good job!

Thank you Stephanie for your nice review

Tobby in Toronto
Tobby in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Good Security Company

I had a burglury in my house and next day I was searching alarm companies online and found United Security. I called United Security for the first time and spoke with Mike on a Friday and he was able to get a technician to my house on the very next day, which was a great help for my family which was anxious after a recent break-in. The installer was very professional and went above and beyond to install the alarm system. I'm really happy to become one of their customers.

Thank you so much for your great review.

More about United Security Systems

United Security Systems is a Toronto based company that has been helping Toronto business owners and homeowners keep what matters most to them safe since 2004. We are a company that understands that you are protecting far more than valuable property. You are keeping your family, your home, and your dreams as a business owner safe.

We are the industry leader in providing high-quality, reliable security solutions, and our state-of-the-art technology is the technology of choice for those looking to protect themselves from intruders or thieves. By combining the best products in the industry with comprehensive customer care, installation, and service, United Security has cemented itself as Toronto’s best security systems provider.

United Security is the no.1 rated company in all over GTA for CCTV surveillance installation. We service industrial & commercial and we have the right package that suits all over your needs

The United Security Systems Team