Mr Handyman of Burnaby, New West & North Shore

Sabeena
Sabeena
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Garbage Cage

I had tried multiple times to get contractors out to quote on this job, they would quote and never come out to complete the work. One contractor did half a job and refused to finish it. Mr. Handyman was extraordinary, they showed up on time for the quote and commenced the work as soon as a decision was made. I knew when they were running late and the qualify of the workmanship was amazing. I will be using them again!

Thanks Sabeena, I am glad we were able to solve the problem. Let us know if we can help with any other projects for your home or strata.
Mr Handyman of Burnaby, New Westminster & N Vancouver

Sherry
Sherry
3 reviews Burnaby, ON

Closet door repair

The repairman did his best to fix our closet door and find parts for it, but unfortunately the door is too old and needs to be replaced. We were satisfied with the effort he went to.

Hi Sherry, thank-you for the positive review. it is unfortunate that parts were not available for the sliders. If you would like our assistance when its time to replace the closet doors please let us know.
Best
Tim

Patrick
Patrick
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Deck settlement repair and railing replacement

Very efficient and professionally done. Mr Handyman has the equipment and skills required to do the work. The estimate was accurate with no hidden cost. I am pleased to have use them instead of a deck repair contractor.

Thanks for the potitive review Patrick. I am glad we were able to repair the deck efficiently and look forward to helping you with future projects.

FJW
FJW
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Good Quality Job installing Bathroom Ventilation Fans

Mr. Handyman took care of almost everything. I am happy with outcome. No oversight was required. I just thought the invoice was a bit pricey for the job completed. I'm looking forward having them back to install our commercial sink.

Private User reviews Charlottetown, PE

Responsive, friendly service

I needed 2 things done and after filling out web forms/emailing 3 specialty companies and getting NO response after a week, I decided to try the handyman route. My webform submission was quickly responded to. Being one of those types, I would have preferred email vs phone, but that's my idiosyncrasy. Good communication kept me informed of who was coming when. Reasonable responses to the repairs needed. Job done relatively painlessly and for the agreed price.

Thank you for the positive review. We were happy to be of service. Please let us know if we can help with any future projects.

Kate
Kate
1 review Burnaby, BC

Outdoor stairs to the kitchen

Tim was courteous, on time, experienced and on budget, finished in three hours. We’ll paint in the spring. We will be using Mr. Handyman Burnaby again. I highly recommend them.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. Please let us know when we can help with any future projects.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Odd jobs

I’ve had Mr. Handyman come in and do various small jobs for me in the last year. The “boys” are always pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. I’m planning a larger reno in the future and will not hesitate to call them for a larger project.

Hi Cat. Thanks for the review. We are always happy to assist and look forward to working with you on your future projects.

Ollie in Toronto
Ollie in Toronto
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Garage Reno

I had to upgrade the garage - new doors and some framing and drywall work. Mr Handyman of Burnaby saw the whole project thru with no speed bumps and kept me in the loop every day. I will be hiring them again for jobs that I don't have the time to do. They are trustworthy and dependable.

kees h.
kees h.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Replacement of damaged cedar siding due to hungry flickers.

The work was higher than I could handle, estimator came out on time, once job was accepted, wood was delivered, and as agreed I painted it in advance, the tech came out on time, had all the necesary tools and equipment and did the job very professionally, you can not tell were the new boards are.
The project required more siding then expected, once here, I quickly painted them, but one board was too wet to apply paint at that time, the tech returned a few days later to finish off the project.
Job well done and appreciated

Thanks Kees. I am glad we could assist. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jim B.
Jim B.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Drywall repairs

The workman arrived at the scheduled time, explained what work was required, gave an approximate cost (that was extremely close to the final figure) completed the work quickly and well.

Thank you for providing this review for us, Jim

Sherry K
Mr. Handyman of Burnaby and New Westminster

More about Mr Handyman of Burnaby, New West & North Shore

Mr. Handyman provides professional repair, maintenance and renovation services to residential and commercial clients. Our insured Service Technicians are employees with an average of 8 to 10 years off experience who receive regular company training, which ensures consistent, quality work that's done right the first time, every time.
***
Mr. Handyman Technicians arrive in nationally-recognized uniforms and branded vans that are stocked with every tool they'll need to complete the required work. You will not have to interrupt your day's activities, or waste valuable time waiting for Mr. Handyman. Our on-time record is second to none, and we arrive ready to work.