2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Moving & Storage
Victoria BC V9A 3M4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Victoria  >  2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Reviews for 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Shamoo13! in Langley
Shamoo13! in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Move from Langley to Victoria

2 Burly Men (Waybill 58009) in Langley was fantastic! The movers Chris E. & Jim P. we’re amazing! Professional, personable and fast! Would definitely recommend those guys every time! Thank you so much guys! You were the best movers we’ve ever used BY FAR! Carrie T., Langley/Victoria, BC

Calgarian777 in Calgary
Calgarian777 in Calgary

Worked hard - Broke Stuff

They worked hard, but also broke a bunch of stuff. Their truck was under-supplied as they complained a lot about missing straps and such.

They BROKE MY TV, and the company did not honour the claim in any way.

I would not recommend them to anyone.

Rick in Victoria
Rick in Victoria

Furniture moving

Worst moving experience ever. Severely damaged antique side board and couch. Dragged mattress along the ground. Placed white couch cushions on the bed of the truck. Drive had 4 months experience, swamped had 1 week. Totally inexperienced. I would never use this company again

New home owner in Victoria
New home owner in Victoria

Moved homes in Nanaimo

Taylor and Kevin did an exceptional job today! They took care while they moved my things and were efficient in the process. Couldn’t be happier for the service! Thanks again guys!

Henry in Victoria
Henry in Victoria

Moving

A special thanks for Taylor and Mick for working so hard and getting my Mom moved from Nanaimo to White Rock. Great job- you were a pleasure to meet and work with.
Thanks Henry

Krusty in Victoria
Krusty in Victoria

Voted #1 my A**

Do not hire these people! They moved my elderly Mom from Nanaimo to Victoria and were young, unprofessional, talked throughout the move rather than work. Did not bring tools. Damaged furniture. Damaged a brand new floor and refused to repair or claim damage! I was over charged travel, (reimbursed a small portion after the fact) and to think they were voted #1? By whom?

JQ in Victoria
JQ in Victoria

Move

Such an excellent experience! My in-laws hired a three-man crew for an 8 am start and the boys were on time and got right to work. They went above and beyond what a stock move entails, making sure that their clients' needs and requests were attended to, all while fulfilling their actual moving duties. We fully recommend this company for anyone looking for an affordable move from a local owner who contributes much to organizations around town. Thanks 2 Burley Men!

Debbie H in Victoria
Debbie H in Victoria

They’re Good

Moved my daughter from BC to Alberta in the winter, in a snow storm. They were great. Very respectful, friendly and efficient. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks Jesse and Isaac

Ernie in Richmond
Ernie in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

There is good service, GREAT service, fair service all of which we live with but OUTRAGOUSLY POOR service needs to be exposed. In 30 years of living on Vancouver Island I have never seen a more unprofessional company than 2 Burley Men. They don't keep their schedules. They just can't seem to get the facts straight. They don't bring all ther tools they need then try to charge you for having to deliver them to the move sight. Their movers make personal calls on their cell phones while working. ETC. ETC. ETC. They make an already stressfull day a living hell. This company NEVER assums any responsibility for their actions and seem to have no concern for their customers whatsover. What makes me write this review is after talking with so many others and hearing theirs, their friendsor& relatives that used 2 Burley Men, it seems to be the statis quo.
I have a friend that works for a locaL storage company. He said, if I had mentioned I booked with these guys, he would have told me of all the horror stories he hears all the time about this company. Far worse than what I went through. Live and learn I guess.
To all of you out there looking for movers, use anyone else BUT 2 BURLEY MEN.
ALSO, Be aware that websites often have great reviews from NON existant people or their own staff. This is especially true from REALLY POOR COMPANIES. Don't believe everything you read.

jamie price  in Surrey
jamie price in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

they did a great job

the guys in white rock did a great job. Rashaad and jim took the up most care of my belongings and definitely went the extra mile. Nigel the manager even came by just too make sure i had everything i would need. i would highly recommend 2 burley men

More about 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

2 Burley Men Moving is the busiest mover on Vancouver Island. We do local moves in many communities in British Columbia as well as long-haul moves throughout BC and Alberta.