Parishi Design Studio

Reviews for Parishi Design Studio

Ram in Toronto
Ram in Toronto

Excellent Service

I had the opportunity to see some of the work of Parishi and her team do and I was nothing short of amazed. They can completely change the look of a home with their expert eye for new trends and fashion. Needless to say I was very impressed with their attention to detail and recommend them to anyone looking to renovate their home. Parishi’s knowledge of real estate combined with her experience of design not only increased the value of my home but also gave us confident that she can sell it for us and get the most out of it. Glad we found her !

Thank you for the lovely review !

Entire main and second floor renovation

I have worked with Parishi design studio on a few projects over the last few years. They are always a great team to work with. Parishi has a good focus on people, money and ideas and often has great suggestions to help stay on budget without compromising quality and looks. They are also great with timing and completed our recent project exactly when promised. I would highly recommend this team and look forward to working with them again!

Thank you again and looking forward to work on next big one...!

fishout.23
fishout.23

EXCELLENT WORK DONE !!

LOVE Parishi! She was so responsive, helpful, and worked within my budget and parameters to design my short term rental unit in downtown Toronto. She kept in contact during the entire process and I absolutely LOVED their final design, beyond my expectations! Looking forward to working with her again on our next short term rental investment. Highly recommend.

It was pleasure working with you...!

Pamela from York
Pamela from York

Full house renovation

We are in the initial stages of a complete home renovation. Parishi was lovely to work with for the design/drawings aspect of the project. She was very responsive and adhered to the timelines. We found her very helpful overall. She provided great suggestions for room layout that we had not considered (and ended up going with). Parishi was also a helpful resource for our contractor and his team.

If was pleasure working with you guys !

harsh0488
harsh0488

Kitchen, bathroom, workspace remodeling

My partner and I hired Parishi design studio for design services when we did a full renovation of our house in North York , and worked closely with Parishi and her team, who were very attentive. They took the time to learn our personal goals and were very patient with my innumerable emails on furniture and spaces that appealed to us. They also gently stopped me from making some bad choices. When our budget had to be adjusted, they worked with us to find pieces at lower price points that were still unusual and different. I enjoyed their blend of professionalism and the personal touch, and I love the way our house has turned out, due in no small part to their exceptional sense of style. I highly recommend them and would work with them again in a heart beat. Thank you very much!

Thank you for lovely review !

Tanya_m_welsh
Tanya_m_welsh

Design

Parishi and her team are wonderful and fun to work with. I have worked with them on my recent renovation project and the end result exceeded my expectation. There is tremendous effort put into the entire proccess. Parishi is very well connected and has sourced pieces that I never even imagined could exist. It is truly a pleasure working with you and I would not hesitate to reccomend your services to anyone.

Thank you Tanya for the review, it was pleasure working with you .

Sohail from North York
Sohail from North York

Great work for my first project

It has been a few months since I hired Parishi. While my project was not as large as the others on here (living room, floors, 2 bedrooms, some basement work), the quality is good and my family is very happy with the work.

Parishi is someone who wants to do a good job and is largely successful at it, which is why I expect she will continue to be successful and why I only have one person I will call next time.

Thank you sohail for lovely review and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the home. It was great working with you.

Vinit P.
Vinit P.
1 review Woodbridge Township, NJ

Full House Renovation

I hired Parishi Design studio to assist with a full renovation of a new house that I purchased. Having never worked with a designer I had no idea what to expect with such a large project, and wanted everything to be perfect. When I approached Parishi she walked me through how the process would work, and how they would handle everything from A to Z including planning of the renovation, picking the finishes, furniture and materials and overseeing everything on my behalf. I was skeptical of the finished product since I had some very specific requests like integrating LED colour lighting through the whole home, and wanting a very modern design. Parishi put together a design for me that was really unique and I felt they understood exactly what I was going for. As part of my package I received full colour renderings that were invaluable in helping me see past the removal of existing walls, gutting of my outdated kitchen and bathroom and visualizing the addition of closets and new powder room.
When I signed off on the design, Parishi design studio essentially took a set of keys from me and coordinated all the work, oversaw work by their contractors on site, looked after having things delivered and set up, and took care of any issues that arose (i.e., fixtures arriving damaged from suppliers, having to build my custom bar on site since prefab would have been too big to get up the stairs, an off coloured countertop (which they replaced within 3 days with no questions asked!)). While the unexpected issues were stressful, They proved that they are experts in what they do by making the right decisions and handling everything very quickly for me. The furniture selected was exactly what I was looking for and they seemed to be ahead of the market trends, sourcing a statement light fixture for me that was not yet on the market. To this day, everyone that comes to visit comments on how much they love the design. I am so happy with the work that She did for me, I pass along their name constantly to friends and family, and I am happy to put their name on my project.

Thank you vinit for lovely review ! Pleasure working with your family !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Renovation

Excellent Service and very creative design solutions.
My husband and I are thrilled with the fantastic results of Parishi's renovation and design work on our entire home.Her designs for our bathroom and kitchen renovations are stunning. The colour scheme she developed has opened up all the rooms and complements the style of the house so well. An added bonus was the excellent referrals Parishi provided for the required contracting work. Last, but not least, she was always available to answer our numerous questions on design issues, construction details, etc. Parishi has made what could have been a very stressful experience bearable and even fun at times. Thanks again Parishi!

Thank you for writing lovely review ! It was pleasure working with you guys..

More about Parishi Design Studio

Toronto’s boutique Interior Design firm. Whether a condo, home, hotel or commercial space, we ensure our Client’s expectations are not only met but exceeded. Our work has been stated as “understatedly luxurious and sophisticated” with our clients from Toronto, Guyana , India, Dubai, New York and Vancouver telling us that hiring Parishi Design Studio was the best thing they ever did.

***

Clients are our top priority for us. We are experts at taking the ideas to the next level and maximizing potential of the space, style and budget!

***

We look forward to working with you and achieving the space that you have always dreamed of.