Toronto ON M2N 1L3

Reviews for Parishi Design Studio

Sohail from North York
Sohail from North York

Great work for my first project

It has been a few months since I hired Parishi. While my project was not as large as the others on here (living room, floors, 2 bedrooms, some basement work), the quality is good and my family is very happy with the work.

Parishi is someone who wants to do a good job and is largely successful at it, which is why I expect she will continue to be successful and why I only have one person I will call next time.

Thank you sohail for lovely review and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the home. It was great working with you.

Vinit P.
Vinit P.
1 review Woodbridge Township, NJ

Full House Renovation

416.322.7874
Toronto
M2N 1L3

I hired Parishi Design studio to assist with a full renovation of a new house that I purchased. Having never worked with a designer I had no idea what to expect with such a large project, and wanted everything to be perfect. When I approached Parishi she walked me through how the process would work, and how they would handle everything from A to Z including planning of the renovation, picking the finishes, furniture and materials and overseeing everything on my behalf. I was skeptical of the finished product since I had some very specific requests like integrating LED colour lighting through the whole home, and wanting a very modern design. Parishi put together a design for me that was really unique and I felt they understood exactly what I was going for. As part of my package I received full colour renderings that were invaluable in helping me see past the removal of existing walls, gutting of my outdated kitchen and bathroom and visualizing the addition of closets and new powder room.
When I signed off on the design, Parishi design studio essentially took a set of keys from me and coordinated all the work, oversaw work by their contractors on site, looked after having things delivered and set up, and took care of any issues that arose (i.e., fixtures arriving damaged from suppliers, having to build my custom bar on site since prefab would have been too big to get up the stairs, an off coloured countertop (which they replaced within 3 days with no questions asked!)). While the unexpected issues were stressful, They proved that they are experts in what they do by making the right decisions and handling everything very quickly for me. The furniture selected was exactly what I was looking for and they seemed to be ahead of the market trends, sourcing a statement light fixture for me that was not yet on the market. To this day, everyone that comes to visit comments on how much they love the design. I am so happy with the work that She did for me, I pass along their name constantly to friends and family, and I am happy to put their name on my project.

Thank you vinit for lovely review ! Pleasure working with your family !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Renovation

Excellent Service and very creative design solutions.
My husband and I are thrilled with the fantastic results of Parishi's renovation and design work on our entire home.Her designs for our bathroom and kitchen renovations are stunning. The colour scheme she developed has opened up all the rooms and complements the style of the house so well. An added bonus was the excellent referrals Parishi provided for the required contracting work. Last, but not least, she was always available to answer our numerous questions on design issues, construction details, etc. Parishi has made what could have been a very stressful experience bearable and even fun at times. Thanks again Parishi!

Thank you for writing lovely review ! It was pleasure working with you guys..

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Renovation on upstairs

Parishi came to my home with three concepts for our upstairs renovation. One which was a perfect solution to utilize the space we had. I wanted a laundry room (our laundry was in the boys bathroom) a bathroom renovation, new custom cabinetry and an extra guest room. She made use of every inch of space and has completely transformed my upstairs. I love what she has done, and although renovations are alway painful, Parishi assured me time and time again, it was all going to work out and everything was going to look great. She managed the project while we were out of the country for a bit and thankfully she did, as we had frozen pipes she addressed and got fixed before our return. We were very pleased not to come home to a flooded house.
She has a great eye for detail and nothing seemed to phase her. Our home is 100 years old and always comes with its own issues, none of which caused her any great concern. She worked with her contractor well and any issues I had were addressed and resolved in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Parishi and her team.

Thank you Anna for trusting in me ! It was great working with you...

Interior & Exterior Remodel

Parishi was the designer and partial project manager for the remodeling of the majority of the interior and front face of our home. Project involved adding an ensuite bathroom, remodeling 2 other bathrooms, remodeling front face of home, new front deck, cosmetics and lighting throughout and complete remodel of basement. Parishi was extremely attentive, responsive and creative. The contractors she coordinated (outside deck, bathroom glass, etc.) were top notch. The end result is a gorgeous remodeled home that I am very proud of! Thank you Parishi!

Thank you Danielle for review !

Hank O.
Hank O.
1 review Secaucus, NJ

Home Interior

I cant say enough about parishi design studio. My wife and I hit it off with them from the beginning. Parishi understood our vision and executed it to perfection. Our basement and main floor are now amazing spaces filled with innovation and design. We waited a few months to write this posts to see how they would treat us after the job was paid for and it was like already paying didn't mater. The guys who work for this company are professional and always on time. We wouldn't hesitate using them again.

Thank you for taking out time to write the lovely review !!!

Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Main floor layout

We had the pleasure of working with Parishi while planning the redesign of our main floor layout. When we contacted Parishi design studio , Parishi promptly returned our phone call, listened carefully to our needs and immediately responded with a visit to our home for a face to face consultation. She is highly knowledgeable and asked all the right questions to get to know us and what we like. She had great insight and we value her experience and knowledge. I would definately work with Parishi again in the future and I am happy to recommend Parishi Design Studio to others.

Thank you for lovely review !

Rohin A.
Rohin A.

Home Remodelling, designing and renovating

This is just a quick note to take the time to acknowledge the great service we received from Parishi design studio and her team of home improvement people. Parishi was by far the best designer and project manager we have ever worked with, and after owning a few homes over the years, we can say without any hesitation that we received the best service EVER!
Her professionalism and organization was unsurpassed, and the work itself was by far the best we have ever experienced. Our new bathroom, kitchen and entire basement are fantastic and beautifully crafted and designed. We feel like we live in a hotel now!
Thanks you soooo much and we wish you continued success with your business! We highly recommend Parishi for her work !!!

Thank you Rohin for lovely review ! It was pleasure working with you and your family !

Rhoza
Rhoza
1 review Secaucus, NJ

Interiors for a Single Family Home

I hired Parishi to do the interiors of a single family house that I recently purchased. She did a fantastic job from picking the right colors for the living/dining room to furnishing the space with modern and rustic furniture. She was very easy to work with and had great vision and creative ideas. She paid great attention to details and made sure I would like the results, and I do! She transformed the space into a beautiful home and I cant thank her enough! I would definitely recommend Parishi to anyone looking to hire a super creative interior designer.

Thank you Radhi for lovely review... !

More about Parishi Design Studio

Toronto’s boutique Interior Design firm. Whether a condo, home, hotel or commercial space, we ensure our Client’s expectations are not only met but exceeded. Our work has been stated as “understatedly luxurious and sophisticated” with our clients from Toronto, Guyana , India, Dubai, New York and Vancouver telling us that hiring Parishi Design Studio was the best thing they ever did.
***
Clients are our top priority for us. We are experts at taking the ideas to the next level and maximizing potential of the space, style and budget!
***
We look forward to working with you and achieving the space that you have always dreamed of.