Warner Roofing Inc.

Aurora ON L4G 3M2

Warner Roofing Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Warner Roofing Inc.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Repair and then install new roof

This is a very responsive company. My old roof began to leak and they had a repair man out in 24 hours, and it was fixed.
Two major other companies that do a lot of Aurora roofing business didn't even respond to my query for repair or new roof!
I opted to replace my old roof and the job was completed in 2 days. Crew were very efficient, courteous and helpful.
The new roof looks great and Sara (owner) was always available if there were any issues.
I would highly recommend this company -- they provide great service which seems to be sorely lacking with many businesses today.

0 reviews Gormley, ON

Roof Replacement and Aluminum repairs

Warner Roofing removed 30 year old messy cedar shake shingles, replaced house and pool shed with shingles, a flat roof area and aggravating aluminum repairs. They were a pleasure to deal with, especially Sara who oversaw the project. Everything was finished efficiently, within a competitive budget, on time and with no surprises. i would recommend highly recommend them.

Al
Al
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Timely and efficient roof repair.

Well executed roofing work from the quotation to the finish. After a full year after installation no surprises. Hopefully won't need them for another 25 years !

Blair Hammond from Newmarket
Blair Hammond from Newmarket
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

As predicted, the best possible

So many reasons to recommend Warner: a thorough explanation of costs, schedule, quality levels, transferable warrantees, timeliness and professionalism of staff. The only company to use Dow Corning methods and materials for secure and sealed roof; including a vapor barrier. Top quality vents are used. Full protection of house and grounds during work, and a thorough cleanup. You can go cheaper, but you can't go better.

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Review update. One year later.

One of the test's of quality is how well the workmanship holds up over time So, its been about a year since I had Warner roofing replace my "cornflake" roofing in the summer of 2021. During the last year, the roof has seen severe snowstorm's, rainstorms and very high wind's that have toppled tree's. Each time I have checked the roof to see if the single's and workmanship have held up. The verdict? Not a single single out of place, corner lifting or anything else that would indicate poor single's or workmanship. I know the word "perfect" is rather overused, but in this case, the word is quite appropriate. Warner roofing is a credit to the industry and represents a model company. Outstanding service, great pricing and a staff that would make any company proud.
Well done!
Roy Romanoski
Newmarket, Ontario
emd2000@rogers.com

Thank you Roy for your kind words! We value our customers and strive to provide excellent customer service. we appreciate that our workmanship did not go unnoticed.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you Roy!

Lisaland
Lisaland
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Very Professional and competitive pricing

I highly recommend Warner Roofing. The entire team is professional, polite and very responsive. I was given updates from the moment I signed the original contract until the job was completed. The crew were always on time, and they did a beautiful job. They left my property in pristine condition. They also sent photos of the project progress.
Their quote was actually the lowest that I received and they were by far the most professional to deal with.

Thank you for the review Lisaland. Our goal is to keep our customers up-to-date with their projects and answer any questions that they have. This allows for a smooth service!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roofing Project

Warner Roofing has been professional and reliable, from the time when I asked for a quote, to the time when the project is completed. I'm completely worry-free when they offered to take an extra step to do an emergency fix on my roof after the quote, and on the day when the project was carried out under the meticulous care of the team. The roof is now protected with the top-notch materials. I am very satisfied with Warner Roofing's service!

Thank you for the kind review! We strive to provide excellent customer service and workmanship. We hope you enjoy your roof!

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Very detailed and professional team

I dreaded every wind storm and the storm chasers that we're charging me an arm and a leg to repair my roof each time. Andrew came out to take a look at my roof was able to catch pictures with a drone so I could see the condition of my roof and gave me a great estimate. When I received my estimate I was so impressed with the level of detail in the quote. Every item accounted for. During the process Sara kept in touch with me the entire time it took to finalize the process, explaining each step of the process. They took pictures and videos during the whole process. Once the work was completed I received my warranty certificate with my final invoice as quoted. I was very impressed with that as well because several of our neighbors did their roof around the same time and many complained about the change in final cost vs what was quoted.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Marcia!!!! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Enjoy your day!
Sara & Andrew

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Roofing installation

Warner Roofing were incredibly professional. I appreciated their use of technology when conducting the initial assessment of our roof.

They took the time to explain the installation process and followed through impeccably.

For all your roofing needs please contact Warner Roofing.

Thank you for the kind words!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you during your project.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New roof

Great service and workmanship. Im confident this roof will last many years. Were having them back to do eavestroughs soon too.

Thank you and we look forward to coming back to complete the eavestrough job.

More about Warner Roofing Inc.

2021 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Roofing Company in York Region!
2021 Top Choice Award Winner for Best Roofing Company in Aurora/Newmarket!
2021 Aurora Chamber of Commerce Young Entrepreneur Award Winner!

Know your roof is done right. We’re a family-run roofing company specializing in residential and commercial roof repairs, roof replacements, and metal roofing projects in York Region and across the GTA. With over 20 years of experience, our quality is second to none with a lengthy warranty and exceptional customer service. We're an Owens Corning Certified Contractor and BP Canada Preferred Contractor, meaning we are approved by the manufacturer to install their products with precision. Avoid runaway roofing costs - our estimate is final. There's no hidden fees and no extra costs at the end of a job.

Warner Roofing - Where Quality Comes First.

HomeStars Verified
Owens Corning Certified Contractor
BP Canada Preferred Contractor
Multiple "Best Rated Roofing Contractor" awards (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Aurora Chamber of Commerce Member